Chapter 15

"ZARA!" My Mother screamed in the phone causing me to remove the phone from my ear.

"Yes, Mother?" I said back.

My Mom and I have never been "close". I was unexpected and my parents rarely talk with me.

"Why haven't you called?" Mom whispered.

"I've been busy plus I didn't think you cared." I said in a small voice.

"Your Father and I do care. We we're worried sick about you. The media has been having a field day with you and Justin, Zara."

I looked at Justin to see if he was hearing this and all he did was shrug back. Great first he said that he was going to make me go everywhere with him and then he listens in when Jazz an I talk but now that I'm talking with my Mother he's just being lazy.

"I told you not to believe the media, Mom." I sighed.

"We'll your Father has business to take care of in Russia so maybe we could visit with you? I know that Justin's turn is heading over there next." Mom said in a hopeful voice.

"Sounds great." I smiled.

Mom and I than started talking for awhile but then my phone was dying so I had to hang up.

"So are you and your mom meeting somewhere in Russia?" Justin asked me.

"Yeah, that's okay with you right?" I asked Justin.

"Of course she's your Mom the person who gave birth to you." Justin smiled.

"This means I'm off the hook right?" I teased Justin.

"I wouldn't go there." Justin's eyes darkened.

Justin then started playing with my hair. He put a few braids in my hair before twirling a few other strands.

"Justin, why are you still so angry with me?" I asked Justin.

"Because you shouldn't have done what you did." Justin grumbled.

"Jazz and I needed a small break." I mumbled.

"You guys could have gotten in trouble or worse hurt. The media was probably following your everywhere." I looked down to see Justin's hands we're in fists.

I took his hands in mine and rubbed my thumbs in his knuckles in soothing circles' hoping he would calm down.

Once Justin's hands we're perfectly relaxed I let his hands go.

"Better?" I smiled at Justin.

"Your still grounded." Justin kissed my forehead.

I rolled my eyes.

I've only been grounded by Justin three times in my life and each time it's worse.

"Please be reasonable." I pleaded Justin.

"I am being reasonable. If I wasn't being reasonable I would have yelled at you even more." Justin growled causing me to flinch a little.

Justin only growls whenever he gets angry. I think he's more than angry.

"Don't get pissed at me." I snapped.

"Watch your mouth." Justin snapped back.

Justin hated it when I swore. I rarely did but this time I had to put my foot down.

After that things got quite. Neither of us spoke. It was so quite we could hear other hotel room doors close. I heard rain drops lightly drop onto the window and the wind swooshing the rain drops around. It was almost relaxing. It would have been relaxing if Justin and I weren't fighting.

"Just because your my boyfriend doesn't mean you can control my life." I broke the silence.

"Your my world, Zara. Do you know what life would be like if you weren't around? All that I'm doing is protecting you." Justin sighed and pinched the bridge of his noise to get the tension out.

"I appreciate that I really do. You have to let me learn from my mistakes though. I still have a week before I'm a legal adult. This is my last week as a seventeen year old. I want to make it special." I whispered.

Justin than took my face in both of his hands so I had to my eye contact with him.

"I promise you that your birthday will be the best birthday you've ever had." Justin promise me while looking me in the eye.

"And?" I said.

"And you'll only be grounded by me for three days." Justin sighed.

"And?" I smirked.

"And I will try to control my anger." Justin grumbled.

"And?" I said in a teasing tone.

"And I- wait I already said everything." Justin laughed before ticking my sides. I started laughing so hard that I thought I wasn't going to be able to laugh anymore.

"Quite down." I heard an old lady bang on our door before walking away.

We both snickered like old times.

"I guess we have to find a way to be quite." I whispered at Justin.

"I guess we will." Justin smirked before putting his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync.

BOOM I heard thunder causing me to do a small shriek.

"I'll protect you my Zara." Justin whispered in my ear before kissing me again. The thunder now was only background noise.

Hi people's!!!! Anyone missed me (lol)? This chapter was so much fun to write!! Justin is so sexy in this chapter!! I can't believe I updated twice in one week! Amazing right? So here's what I did for the cast list:

Zara played by Annasophia Robb

Jazz played by Miley Cyrus

You can check out the rest of the cast list to the right!! Big shout out to the viewers who helped pick out the cast threw wattpad and email :)

Love,

Kaitlyn (yep that's my real name ;) xx