Chapter 10

"Dude, you okay?" Scooter asked Justin as we got into one limo and Pattie, Jazz and the crew got into the other limo. I got dragged into this limo by Justin.

"Fine, why?" Justin asked Scooter?

"You just seem angry." Scooter told him.

I sighed in relief that Scooter sat next to me in the limo. I than felt my phone do a short buzz which meant I was getting a text, it was from Jazz.

U better tell me wht the heck is going on chick!

I sighed and than sent her a text back.

Justin and I got into a fight thts all.

Almost within seconds I got another text from Jazz.

I got ur back girl!

I smiled than put my phone away.

"Who texted you?" Justin asked me?

"Jazz." I said simply before getting out of the limo.

Jazz was by my side within seconds. I was glad to have a friend like her.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you ride with Mom and I." Jazz told me.

We all than grabbed our tickets from Scooter and walked over to the plane.

"Come on, Zara." Justin told me while trying to grab my hand. Jazz than smacked his hand away and dragged me with her to one of the couches to sit next to her. We both high fived each other with crazy grins on our faces.

"Don't forget that there is a couch oppsite from you two." Justin glared at us before sitting down.

Jazz rolled her eyes and started flipping threw the new People magazine.

"Don't worry Zara he's just jealous." Jazz said loud enough fo him to hear.

"Stop acting like a toddler." Justin snapped back at her.

"Your the one that's acting like a toddler, Justin." I told Justin before Jazz could respond.

Before I could hear Justin respond to my comment I put on my ear buds and hit 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry. I made sure I could not hear Justin. When I looked up at Justin he had a smirk on his face right as my phone did a short buzz. It was a text from Justin:

Just because you put your ear buds on high does not me I still can't talk to you.

I quickly responded with a short text back.

I'll talk to you once we get into the hotel room tonight. You need to do more than apoligize to me.

Justin looked at his text than me and nodded his head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short but I felt like I needed to publish another chapter!! Can you believe this book almost half one thousand views?!?! Well Vote/Comment and possibly fan for more! Love, Kait xx