Chapter 5

Sorry this chapter is kind of boring:

"Babe I'm back." Justin said as he opened up the door to our hotel room. I looked up from my book and smiled at Justin.

"How were your fans?" I asked Justin while flipping the page of my book. Jazz and I we're both re reading the twilight saga since Breaking Dawn Part 2 was coming out soon. The third book was my favorite.

"They we're good." Justin told me while trying to look at my book cover.

I quickly put the book in my lap and sighed.

"Why are you reading the book again?" Justin rolled his eyes at me.

"You know I like this book series." I mumbled while putting the book back in my suitcase.

"So tomorrow morning we're leaving for London." Justin said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled at Justin and wrapped my arms around his neck. Justin then kissed my shoulder gently.

"I'm happy that we're not fighting." Justin mumbled in my blonde hair.

"I don't like fighting with you." I admitted to Justin.

"Well we wouldn't have to fight if you did as you we're told." Justin hinted at me.

I glared at Justin and walked out of his arms.

"Sorry." Justin said extremely quickly.

"Justin when we're in London let's not to have this happen again, like it did here." I sighed.

"If you try then I will to." Justin whispered.

I pecked him on the lips agreeing with him.

*******

"Zara wake up." I heard Justin whisper in my ear.

I groaned in response. Justin then chuckled and started stroking my hair. As Justin was doing that I put my pillow over my head hoping he would stop.

"Come on Zara." Justin laughed and started tickling me causing me to laugh.

"Okay I'm up." I said while catching my breath.

"Good." Justin smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom with my clothes. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64234343)

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Justin eyeing what I was wearing.

"What you don't approve?" I asked Justin while looking down at my outfit choice.

"Of course I do that's what I love about you that you can wear casual clothes and still look sexy." Justin said while licking his lips.

"Stop it Justin." I laughed while poking him in the stomach.

Everyone else was already heading to the airport so Justin and I was the last to get there.

"Oh there you guys are." Uncle Scooter said while pointing at us.

"Hey Uncle Scoot!" I said while giving him a hug. Uncle Scooter and I didn't exactly show our love for each other but we really do love each other he was my Godfather after all.

"Ready?" Uncle Scooter asked the two of us.

"You bet!" Justin and I said at the same time.

************