chapter 1

Minerva's pov

Gods class was boring. I only got into this school because of who my father was since he is the headmaster. What made things worse was the fact my teacher was hot. I could always stare into those icy blue eyes that made me shiver with delight. He caught me staring into his dreamy eyes which made me blush and look away shyly. My best friend Yukino snickered and nudged me. I had yet to notice the note on my desk.

"What's that?"

Yukino said as she pointed to the note. I shrugged and opened the note only to feel my stomach drop.

"Tsk. Tsk. Is little miss perfect swooning over her teacher? What would your father think if he found out about your little crush? Don't test me or you'll find out. Mwah! Till next time darling!"

Dread went through my whole body. It wasn't fair. I never asked to be saved by my teacher after being turned into a demon. It was still my fault though. I felt myself losing it, on the brink of destruction. I was once the girl that everyone drooled over. Fairy tail stole my spot but it didn't truly matter at all. Everything I did was for my father. He was my everything. It was my fault he hurt me since I was too weak but now I'm strong.

I heard the bell ring and hurried to pick up my stuff, rushing out the door until I heard my teacher call out my name.

"Damn. Save a spot for me at our place Yukino."

"As you wish Milady!"

She replied as she walked out with Rogue and the others. I sighed deeply as I approached him.

"Yes Sensei?"

I asked as I bowed politely to him. 'Ugh this better not take forever' I thought to myself as I looked at him. He let out a soft sigh and handed me a stack of papers.

"You missed a lot that one week you were gone. Is everything alright at home? I noticed your cheek and lip is bruised."

He said as he looked at my injuries. Crap, I thought I had covered it up enough with make-up so it wouldn't be noticed. I gently tucked in a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yes of course. I was just training."

I had to lie, not that he probably cared in the first place. It wasn't his place to care about me. He looked like he didn't believe me but gave it up. What had truly happened was not only had I managed to get beat on by fangirls that were absolutely in love with my teacher but also my father in the same day. Life never got easy for me. I would always be the outcast now since I didn't truly belong in my guild.

"Alright.. just make sure you finish your work by the end of this week. Otherwise I'll have to dock it as an F."

He said as he went to his desk to write on paperwork. I quickly rushed out of there, blushing furiously. Why was it the cute ones were always forbidden?

I finally made it to my spot next to the guild at our favorite cafe. I sat down on the seat and sighed heavily.

"What'd you do this time milady? Rob the teacher's favorite pencil?"

Orga teased as he nudged me. I rolled my eyes at him as I grabbed my fork and dug into my piece of cake.

"Father forgot to get my schoolwork for me but it's whatever. I'm more so surprised your brother made it as a teacher."

I said to Rogue who nodded. He swallowed his bite of cake. He shook his head and chuckled.

"It's slightly ironic isn't? I thought I was the smart brother but here I am being in my brother's class being taught by him. It's quite funny but I'm surprised you haven't pulled a move yet Lady Minerva."

His comment made me blush as i looked away. As much as I may have wanted that sort of relationship with Sensei I knew it was suicidal with my father being in charge.

"Yeah right, and die immediately without hesitation? I think not."

I replied with an eye roll. Did they really want me to die? Not to mention I wasn't worth his time to begin with. There were much better women out there that'd give him what he deserved. After all I was just damaged goods.

"So I heard the college decided to have dances to make school more interesting! The first one is homecoming since no one is willing enough to make up brand new names."

Yukino exclaimed excitedly as she squeezed my hands. I giggled as I felt excited as well. It wasn't like these things were different than highschool. The whole point was so everyone would stay in college.

"Sounds great! When's the dance?"

I asked as I looked at my phone. Good I had a little more time since I lived by myself and had plenty of time to do my work.

"This Friday. Everyone's going even the teachers!"

My heart dropped when I heard that. Great now I had to deal with the problem of Sensei being there and racking up my emotions. That jerk probably enjoyed it. I hadn't realized I was pouting so I jumped when Yukino poked my cheek.

"Aww someone's lovesick because they choose a teacher to love~"

She teased as she pulled on my cheek. I gently slapped her hand away, blushing slightly.

"Don't tease me! It's not like you're not lovesick! You have yet to confess to that boy."

I replied cockily which made Yukino red and Rogue confused. I grinned at the two before getting up. They looked at me before seeing the time.

"I have a week's worth of homework and I'm not willing to miss out on these grades."

I said before walking off and heading home. I finally got home and pulled out my laptop, immediately working on my homework. Luckily it didn't take long for me to finish so I quickly got dressed into my pajamas before heading to bed, yawning while pulling my buns out. I laid down on my bed, cuddling up to the blankets before falling asleep.