Chapter 1

-No One's P.O.V-

Years ago, we see a white van riding up the roads, inside the white van was a young 8-year-old (Y/N) (L/N) sitting in the front seat, along with his father, (F/N) (L/N), who was driving.

(Y/N) was casually listening to music on his MP3 player with his earphones until his father spoke up. 

(F/N): You know, it's been a while since we've spent time together, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I know. It's just that you're busy with work and all.

(F/N): Yes and I'm glad that I'm having spending time with you for at least a day of camping outside. For me, it's been a long time since I last camping with your mother when I was in my early twenties.

(Y/N): You think so, Dad?

(F/N): Yeah, now I'm in my early thirties. Oh, we're here now.

You looked up the window to see the Lodge house. You assumed it's a place for registering. (F/N) parked his car next to someone's car as the two of you got out of the car until your father spoke up.

(F/N): Alright, let's head inside.

(Y/N): Yes.

You said as the two of you entered the Lodge house to register.

(F/N): Hello. We have a reservation under "(L/N)." 

Receptionist: Day camping, correct? Is this your first time camping?

(Y/N): Not really. Just your average elementary boy scout. 

You replied casually.

Receptionist: Ah, I see.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

You nodded in reply again. After the registration, the two of you headed down and walked past a man with blue hair and glasses. Once the two of you headed down and you were in awe to see the lake and Mt. Fuji in front of you.

 Fuji in front of you

(Y/N): Whoa...

(F/N): Amazing, ain't it? This is the place where your mother and I first met.

(Y/N): You serious?

You asked with a raised eyebrow.

(F/N): Yes, she was a cute young girl and she was the first to make a conversation with me. I was a shy kid back then and I stuttered a bit when it comes to interactions with the other kids.

You chuckled at your father's story as the two of you eventually began to set up the tent. 

(F/N): I'll go set up the tent, you go find some-

(Y/N): Pinecones and firewoods? Yes, I know.

You said, cutting off and walked off into the woods. Your father awkwardly laughed before continuing to set up the tent.