Chapter 6

(A/N: Nothing else going on about EP 9. Let's head straight to EP 10)

-No One's P.O.V-

It was now the time to going on a camping trip to Izu. Last night, you got your scooter upgraded into map navigation with your phone on it, much the same thing that Rin had so you had your mother and your grandmother help you out on upgrading.

You got some sleep early to start heading to Izu early with Rin in the early morning since she was the one who texted you. You and Rin eventually met up with each other on the way as the two of you went ahead of everyone else.

-With Nadeshiko-

Meanwhile, with Nadeshiko, it was now morning as we see Nadeshiko with eyebags on her eyes as she was heading to Minami Toba's van, but it only belongs to her little sister as she only uses it temporarily for a month.

Nadeshiko: Goodmorning, everyone.

Chiaki: Morning.

Aoi: Mornin'.

Ena: Morning, Nadeshiko-chan.

Nadeshiko then notices Akari in the backseat of the van.

Nadeshiko: Akari-chan, long time no see. 

Akari: Long time no see. Thanks for lettin' me come with ya, Nadeshiko-chan.

Nadeshiko: Yeah, it'll be fun. Let's go get refreshed in the Capybara Hot Spring.

Akari: Yeah!!

While they were talking, Sakura was talking to Minami...

Sakura: Sensei, please take care of my sister.

Minami: I will.

After the small quick talk, Minami gets inside of her car and said to the passengers...

Minami: Well, of we go.

Chiaki/Akari/Ena/Aoi/Nadeshiko: Okay~!!

Nadeshiko: Bye, Onee-chan!

Sakura: Don't give your teacher any trouble.

And just like that, everyone drove off and headed to Izu.

Chiaki: Alright, y'all! This time, our main theme during our camping trip will be "Touring the GeoPark"....and "enjoying the flavors of Izu with our camp meals"! Don't forget!

Ena/Aoi/Akari/Nadeshiko: Roger!!

GeoPark - A natural park where numerous precious geographical features such as rocks formations and volcanoes are preserved. Each of the individual geographical features is called a Geospot.

Ena: Touring the GeoPark sounds fun. Did you come up with the idea Akari-chan?

Akari: Yup. I found it in the Izu guidebook.

Nadeshiko: Really, t's been a while since we've all camped together. Now that you mention it, it's been since Christmas. 

Chiaki: By the way, Nadeshiko, you have some dark circles under your eyes.

Nadeshiko: Yeah. I was so excited and fidgety last night, I couldn't sleep. Are you gonna be alright? 

Chiaki: Are you gonna be alright? 

Nadeshiko: I will 'cos we're finally camping in Izu!! Who needs sleep for that? 

Nadeshiko said with determination before turning to Akari.

Nadeshiko: Akari-chan, I'm not gonna let your sleep tonight!

Akari: Yeek!

In a short matter of time, Nadeshiko eventually fell asleep in the van.