Chapter 4

(A/N: Alright, we're going to skip ahead of episodes 4, 5, and 6 because it's just the Outdoor Club members are just camping on their own. Let's get to episode 7.)

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, we see Nadeshiko Kagamihara inside the train, relaxing herself off. Suddenly, the train announcer spoke up that the train has arrived Fujinomiya as Nadeshiko got out of the train in time.

After getting out of the train, she took a selfie of herself and sends it to her sister, Rin, and you. 

Nadeshiko: Off I go!! Fujinomiya's known for yakisoba, right? I can't wait!

And just like that, Nadeshiko walked around Fujinomiya to find the campsite to where it was located in Fujinomiya. 

 -With Sakura-

We see Sakura inside of her car as she looks at her phone to see Nadeshiko sending a photo of herself in Fujinomiya Station.

After looking at it for a few moments, Sakura started her car and drove off.

-With You-

You were now at Akasawa Village because you decided to do solo camping. You were wandering around up and down around the village. You then took a photo and send it to the others that you made it to Akasawa Village.

(Y/N): Whew...It's cold out here. I'll have to warm up at the old-style cafe that is here.

You said to yourself and found the cafe which is nearby in Akasawa Village. You opened the door and spoke up.

(Y/N): Hello. Are you still open?

Waitress: Yes. Come in!

She says as you walked up the stairs and see there were two kotatsu tables on the second floor.

(Y/N): Now this is new. 

You said as you took off your warm clothes and got onto the kotatsu to warm yourself up.

Asakawa Village is a small town with a rest stop for hikers between Mt. Minobu and Mt. Shichimen.

(Y/N): What a nice place. It seems the roads freeze over in the snow around this time every year. I'm glad that I made it up here somehow. Whew, what a pain...

You then felt your body tingle because of how warm the kotatsu is as you lay your upper body on top of the table.

(Y/N): (On a cold day, once you get into one, it's hard to come out because it's too comfortable like the home itself.)

You thought to yourself as you then decided to get something to eat.

-Mini Time Skip-

Waitress: Here you are - your Mamemochi and Amazake.