Chapter 2

-No One's P.O.V-

After you and Rin drove off in Yamanashi as the two of you were now at a lighthouse in Omaezaki.

Both you and Rin were in awe of the view to see the ocean from above the view.

Rin: (It's the ocean! But...I have to resist acting like that around (Y/N).)

(Y/N): Whoa...the ocean's pretty beautiful from up here.

You said in awe as Rin nodded before speaking up.

Rin: It sure is a pretty view. 

Rin pulls out her phone and scrolls down to see a lot of photos she took on the way. 

(Y/N): Come on, let's head down.

Rin: Yeah.

Both you and Rin walked down the stairs until the two of you see two dog pawprints on the stairs.

Rin: (There are pawprints on the steps.) 

Rin thought to herself as she imagines a powerful dog using its paws on the stairs. 

Rin: (Power doggy.)

Eventually, both you and Rin got back down on the parking lot with your vehicles until Rin spoke up.

Rin: Hey (Y/N). We should go to the tea shop in Kakegawa that Mom wanted me to visit.

Rin tells you as you spoke up. 

(Y/N): Oh, sure thing.

You replied casually as the two of you rode on your vehicles and headed to the tea shop in Kakegawa.

-Time Skip-

For sometime later, you and Rin found the tea shop in Kakegawa.

(Y/N): My, my...there a lot of tea bags in here. 

You said with a slight of surprise until you turn to Rin and spoke up.

(Y/N): Rin, did your mom told you what kind of tea that she would recommend?

Rin: O-Oh, nothing really...