Chapter 5

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, we see Nadeshiko exiting through the tunnel as she was heading to the campsite location.

Nadeshiko was singing a song throughout the whole way until she finds out to see that she was all the way from the top to where she was currently.

Nadeshiko: (I'm pretty high up.) *Smiles* (What a great view.)

She then realized something which snapped her back to her senses.

Nadeshiko: (Huh? This nice view totally trumps the campsite's. I might steal any sense of wonder I'd get looking from there.) 

Nadeshiko thought to himself as she walks away with her eyes covered using her hands. 

-Mini Time Skip-

Within a few minutes of walking, Nadeshiko was finally able to get to Fujikawa Healthy Greenspace Campsite. 

Nadeshiko: Made it to the campsite!! 

She then started to explore the whole area.

Nadeshiko: Wow, so this is what it's like. Oh! I can see Mount Fuji from here!

Nadeshiko went to the bathroom, the cooking area, and a big round shelter for exploration. She greeted the other campers before setting down her bags and explored more.

Nadeshiko climbs up the hill and sees a small shrine with coins on the inside. Nadeshiko morally throws the coin inside before praying for a few moments.

After climbing up high, she sees the whole view of the city above the hill.

Nadeshiko: Wow...This sight must beautiful at night. You can see all the way to Izu from here. Now then, I guess it's time...to finally start my solo camp. 

-Mini Time Skip-

Nadeshiko then finally sets up her own tent within a few moments as he finally finishes setting it up.

Nadeshiko: (The tent is up!! It was a bit tough on my own. "Since there's no specific goal with solo camping, you'll have a lot of time down there." That's what Rin told me, so I came ready. Rin uses her solo camping time for reading...so I guess for me, it'll be this.) 

Nadeshiko pulls a bunch of recipes and tools out of her bag that she prepared.

Nadeshiko: (Time to try real outdoor cooking. If it ends up tasty...we can add it to our repertoire the next time we camp. And since it's just me here...if I mess up, I won't bother anyone else with it.)

Nadeshiko thought to herself as she began to do her solo camping trip and preparations. Unknown best to her, she was stared at by a little girl named, Haruka, until her little brother, Hiroto, notices what she was doing.

Hiroto: What are you staring at?

Haruka: That girl is camping by herself. I wonder if she's a loner.