Chapter 3

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, we see Nadeshiko Kagamahira eating her lunch because she was on a break from her work. 

She drinks her can of warm cocoa until her phone started to vibrate. She opened it to see the message from you.

(Y/N): Hey, got some bad news. 

Nadeshiko: What is it?

(Y/N): Rin and I are gonna stay in Shizuoka until the third because of the snow.

Nadeshiko was a little shocked on reading your message until a smile appears on her face as if she had an idea.

Nadeshiko: Hey, (Y/N)-san, I'm gonna be in Hamamatsu on the second and third. Want to come to stay at my grandma's? It's a really nice place by Lake Okuhama. This might be your chance to meet my grandma, you two. Also, one of my friends there is supposed to come. 

(Y/N): I see. Thanks, Nadeshiko-chan~

Nadeshiko smiled at your reply. You then decided to call your big sister, Milly (L/N), to pick you up.

(Y/N): Hey sis.

Milly: Oh, (Y/N)? Are you coming home today?

(Y/N): Yeah, but the roads are cold, so I wouldn't be able to get back home easily with Rin.

Milly: I see. Do you want me to pick you up? I could go there until the third.

(Y/N): Sure thing. Thanks, sis. Oh, and one more thing...

Milly: Hm?

(Y/N): I'm heading over to Nadeshiko's grandmother's place is where by Hamamatsu. Is it alright if you pick me up there?

Milly: Eh, I'm pretty sure I can make it there. See you on the third day, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah, see you.

And just like that, you hang up the call until you turn to Rin and spoke up.

(Y/N): Hey Rin.

Rin: Hm?

(Y/N): Nadeshiko has an idea to kill us some time if you get what I mean.

Rin: Meaning...?

(Y/N): Meaning that we will visit Nadeshiko's grandmother in Hamamatsu which is by Lake Okuhama.

Rin: Huh, I see. I guess sitting around might be boring. We should move and we might also camp out for the night before we get to her grandma's house by tomorrow.

(Y/N): I agree. 

Eventually, you and Rin packed up your things before driving off to Hamamatsu.

-Timi Skip-

Half an hour later, the two of you arrived at Hamamatsu as you and Rin decided to camp out for the night in a nearby registry building which only costs 420 Yen. 

You paid for it because you wouldn't let Rin waste her own money since you have a lot more money than her.  After that, you two drove off again to see the ocean and within a few minutes later on, the two of you parked your vehicles in the parking lot.

(Y/N): Whoa...

You looked up in awe to see the Hamana Bridge.