How They Meet You

Hades:

Today in Greece everyone was going to the temple of the Gods for a worship festival. You were there with your father who was drooling over the goddess Aphrodite. "Here." Your father shoved money into your hands. "Go to the ambrosia stands and buy the biggest one they have for Aphrodite." Figuring it was better than staring at a boring pink temple all day you did as he said and when you were handed the ambrosia you were about to go back but something caught your eye. In the distance was a black temple but no one was by it and no gifts were on the steps like the others. Feeling bad for whoever that was you decided that wasn't fair. Aphrodite was getting lots and lots of stuff so were the others but that was wasn't. You walked over to the black temple and struggled to get up the steps since you were carrying the heavy gift and you were so small. But once you got there you were amazed. Inside it was dark but the torches were lit with beautiful blue fire. You could only stare at amazement as you walked up to a tall statue and carefully set the offering down in front of it. You bowed like you've seen the other people do and turned to leave but you bumped into something or someone. Looking up you saw a very tall man with his head lit with blue fire just like the torches. You looked back at the statue and pointed. "Hey, that's you!" You quickly picked up the ambrosia you set down and held it up to him. "Here you go, this is for you."

Hades for once was speechless before he found his voice. "Do you know who I am?"

"You're a god." You answered.

"Hades, lord of the dead, hi how you doing?" Hades asked.

You giggled thinking his voice was funny. "I'm Y/N." You then hugged his legs which is all you could reach. "Thank you Hades, people in my family have died and you helped them right?"

"You are one smart kid." Hades grinned, lots of people think that just because he's lord of the dead he's the one that does the killing. "Yeah kid, when your family passed away I helped them move on."

"Y/N!!" You gasped as Hades vanished and your father marched in. "What are you doing?! You were supposed to bring the ambrosia to Aphrodite!"

"I don't wanna give it to Aphrodite, she's boring and she has lots of food, I wanna give it to Hades." You stood your ground.

"You ungrateful!!"

Hades suddenly appeared behind you. "Ungrateful what?" Hades cracked his knuckles and they were suddenly lit with fire.

Scared your father ran out of there.

"You know what kid." Hades said as he picked you up. "I like you and that yutz didn't deserve you, how would you like to be my kid? Don't answer, I'm taking you anyway."

Horned King:

"Sire!" The creeper ran up to the Horned King and bowed. "Those stupid Gwythaints messed up again."

Getting annoyed with the little creature he got up and went to see what he was blabbing about to see that the Gwythaints were snapping at the soldiers that got near them until their master walked up. The Horned King saw that the Gwythaints brought in a child that was in rags and all beat up with scratches and bruises and looked like she hasn't eaten in a while.

"What do you want us to do with it sire?" The creeper asked. "I can throw it in the dungeon."

That made the Gwythaints roar loudly at the creeper and snap their powerful jaws at him.

"This child seemed to have bonded with my creatures." The Horned King observed. "This is worth looking into." The Horned King lifted you up and took you to his room where he laid you on the bed and waited for you to wake up. When you slowly started to wake up you did not scream when you saw his terrifying face.