Songs That Remind Them Of You

Hades:

Angel Of Darkness

Why: You are his angel and you live in the dark underworld, and you're both fighters living in a world against you both.

Horned King:

Fearless

Why: You've never been afraid of anything, not his monsters, not the big scary men, not even him. 

Dr. Facilier:

Who's Laughing Now

Why: He thinks this is what you should sing to those doctors and anyone else who didn't believe you could see the dead.

Scar:

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Why: He finds himself humming it every time he sees you asleep 

Jafar:

Diamonds

Why: You are his treasure and you shine brighter than anyone.

Captain Hook:

Yo Ho! Yo Ho!

Why: You told him the very first time he met you that the pirate's life was for you.

Frollo:

Let All Mortal Flesh

Why: It's one of his most favorite religious songs, it's one of the most beautiful songs he's ever heard and when he hears it he just sees you staying innocent forever.

Ratigan:

Fighter

Why: You use to live on the streets because of your past now you're one of the toughest kids he's ever seen, watching you punch his thugs never gets boring for him. 

Gaston:

You're Beautiful

Why: He's always thought you were as beautiful as him and he will never let anyone take you away from him. You are off-limits to any admires.

Maleficent

Anyone who comes home is in for a scare

Cruella De Vil:

Fashion

Why: You want to be a famous designer just like her, both of you have a passion for fashion.

Ursula:

Survivor

Why: You were an orphan when she found you now you have a better life with her.