You Get Hurt

Hades

It was the God's monthly meeting and everyone noticed Hades was twitching.

"Hades, you seem distracted." Zeus told his brother.

"I quit smoking cold turkey." Hades explained. "Smoking around Y/N isn't safe for her. Second-hand smoke or she might want to try it herself if she sees me doing it. I hate being away from her."

Speaking of you, Hades didn't know you snuck on his chariot when he left. You carefully climbed out and looked around to see you were standing on clouds. You stepped off the chariot and went through the gates to get onto Olympus. No one noticed you walk in until you found lightning in a bag. Reaching in you got zapped bad making you get a severe shock making you loudly scream.

Hades looked over and saw you before rushing over. Hades quickly snapped his fingers and you were fully healed but still in shock which angered Hades. "ZEUS!! You just lay your thunderbolts around again? Didn't you learn anything from when you destroyed Pompeii?!"

Horned King:

You followed the sound of music you were hearing to the dining room where the king's army was feasting and drinking. You saw a woman dancing on the tables with lots of the men watching. Wanting to join in the fun you walked over only one of the drunks mistook you from the creeper and knocked you over causing you to bump your head. The whole room froze in horror except for the dancer that ran over lifting you up. You were in tears and the back of your head was cut. The horned king appeared and walked over to you taking you from the dancer noticing your tears and blood.

"Who did this?" The horned king asked in his sinister voice. When no one spoke up he growled. "You're all lucky I have something more important to deal with, when I get back someone is going to lose their life."

Dr. Facilier:

Dr. Facilier was preparing dinner for you and him when you walk in with your hood covering your face. "Y/N, come taste this, see if you think it needs something." When he turned he raised his brow when you didn't look at him or respond. "Y/N, come here."

Facilier's shadow pushed you to him. Facilier removed your hood to see you have a black eye. "What happened?"

"Someone was making fun of me for talking to someone they couldn't see." You told him.

Facilier took care of your black eye he went to his friends. "I have a soul for you."

Scar:

You limped over to Scar with your front paw in the air and balancing on the other three.

"Y/N, what has happened to you?" Scar asked.

You showed him your paw to show him you have a giant thorn in it.

Scar took it out with his teeth and spit it out. You and Scar heard a scream and looked over to see the throne landed in Zazu's making the two of you chuckle.

Jafar:

You are allowed to play in the garden as long as you don't go in when Jasmin or her tiger isn't there. You were picking some flowers to decorate your room with. You tried to grab a beautiful rose but pricked yourself with the thorns causing you to scream.

Jafar rushed over when he heard your scream and lifted you up. "What happened dear?"

You showed him your hand and pointed to the roses.

"Dear, those are roses, those have thrones."

"Hurts." You whimpered.

"It will for a while, why don't we wrap that up." Jafar said carrying you inside.