Favorite Activates They Do With You

Hades:

Hades invented golf originally to get the town doctor to stop working so much and have a better chance of getting more clients but when you tried it the club was too big and heavy and when you actually hit the ball you would either break something or it would end up in his River Styx. Hades then got the idea of making an easier game of golf and made it for you. He made a fun course for you and him to do together and he made sure it was a version of golf that you didn't hit the ball too hard so nothing could break.

You loved the game, it was so fun to watch the ball bounce off of stuff and see it travel through all kinds of crazy challenges. "This is your best invention ever dad!" You told him.

"Wait till you see what I'm working on now. I'm gonna call it TV."

Horned King:

You always felt bad that your father has a hard time moving. He's not fast which is why he uses his powers to travel but his joints are very weak and he can't help but move slowly like the old man he is. When you were younger he would sit on his throne and watch you run around and use up your energy, he would sometimes try to join you but it was too hard for him to move and keep up. As you got older you thought about an activity you two could do together. One that didn't require too much movement. You thought about playing games but your father is a sore loser, he would never hurt you for winning. He would congratulate you but you could see the anger in his eyes as he does it. Then you got an idea.

"Father." You go up to him making him look over. "Can you help me?"

"Of course." He would answer.

"Do you know this answer?" You asked him.

The Horned King took the book you had and read. "What runs but never walks?" A look of confusion crossed his face. "What's this?"

"It's a riddle father." You told him. "It's like a trick question you need to think about. It's an obvious answer but the question makes it very hard to solve."

"What runs but never walks?" Your father took a moment to think. "A river?"

"Yes! Father you got it right." You cheered.

"Give me another one." He grinned.

Now you two solve riddles together and the Horned King doesn't even get upset if he doesn't know because once he's told the answer he chuckles about. Which shows even he can take a joke. He would wrap his bony arm around you as you sit next to him solving riddles together.

Dr. Facilier:

It's no secret that Dr. Facilier loves to dance so she shares that passion with you. When you were first starting out he did the classic stand on his feet while he danced around. Now that you're older he teaches you his moves so you two can show off at any party.

Scar:

Scar might not be the most fitted lion but he makes sure you grow up to be a great one. Worthy to take over pride rock. Of course he didn't want to put too much pressure on you so he came up with a fun activity to do. You and him would to to a mountain of rocks where he would show you how to jump while keeping you safe of course and how to get to the top. You enjoy it so much it doesn't even seem like training.

Jafar:

Jafar has noticed very early that you have a creative side and have a very strong passion for the arts. Jafar made you your own art room in the palace with tons of paints for you to use. It was one of your most favorite surprises and it helped you bond with him. Jafar never has held a paint brush and he didn't have the much skill with it but you loved the bonding as he got to see what goes on in that head of yours and of course the occasional laughs of when Iago falls into the paint.

Captain Hook:

Of course without even guessing both of your favorite bonding activity is sword fighting. You both have the same goal of getting you to be a great pirate and to be Captain Hook's legacy. Now if only he would let you use a real sword.

Frollo:

Frollo has seen that you are a visual learner. you don't learn by reading anything out loud you learn by watching so Frollo came up with the idea of acting the stories out. You struggled at first to get into character but soon learning became more fun. To see Frollo turn into a whole different man was amazing. He would even smile more as you and him acted and did many plays in order for you to memorize the bible.

Ratigan:

When you're a mouse it is hard living in a world where pretty much everything is giant but from your experience of living on the street you were amazing at making shelters. When Ratigan walked in your room he saw you building a fort and decided to help by adding his own flair and since he's a genius you two were able to make very impressive forts together. It was perfect bonding and you two needed your own place to get away from the idiot thugs.

Gaston:

Anyone who knows Gaston would have thought he would teach you everything he knows about hunting but was surprised to learn that wasn't the case. Hunting was Gaston's thing and he wanted you to be well known for your own. Until you got your natural talent you two bonded over horse back riding. Because of the bear attack you didn't care that your dad was a hunter since it saved your life but you still loved animals and until your dad got you your own puppy you spent all your time with his horses.

Maleficent:

Surprising enough your mother loved having picnics. She knew how much you loved the outdoors and even though she lets you go outside she still wants to keep a close eye on you. Instead of watching from the window of her castle or having her pet have all the fun with you she came up with picnics. You actually enjoyed every minute of being outside with your mother as you two look for the perfect spot to set a blanket and have an amazing lunch together before she either watches you play or she even joins you.

Cruella De Vil:

Your mom is filthy rich so of course Cruella would love to do something expensive with you. Sure you both have a talent for fashion but Cruella didn't feel that was bonding enough together with you. She wanted you to have the most memorable and glorious life enjoying her money. Eventually you two found it. The most perfect spa in London. Massages, facials, hot stones, getting nail treatments. It's the perfect bonding for a mother daughter team that has the fashion industry always relying on them to make the world more fabulous. Plus the workers are huge fans of your designs so the extra care doesn't hurt.

Ursula:

With your mother being a sea witch she needs a lot of stuff for her potions and spells so your favorite bonding is a scavenger hunt. You and her would explore the ocean having fun finding new things as well as the things you need. With how you use to be human you can tell you mom all about the human things you two find and with your mom living in the ocean her whole life she is more than happy to answer your questions about the wonders of the sea.