They Disapprove Of Your Hobby

Hades:

"Y/N!" Hades yelled as he took the bow and arrows out of your hands. "Where did you get these?"

"Found them." You answered.

"I don't want you touching them." Hades said before locking them in one of the many trunks.

"But dad I'm good at it." You whined.

"That's a weapon!" Hades yelled. "You could poke out an eye or get stabbed by those things!"

"Won't you just heal me like you always do?" You asked him but when you saw him start to turn red you quickly ran out. Hades cooled down and started thinking before he got an idea.

You sighed as you read one of the many books your father got you in the library, which happens to be Robin Hood.

"Y/N." Hades said as he appeared in the room.

"What?" You asked not looking up at him.

Hades pulled a small bow and arrows out only the arrows had sucton cups at the end of them. "These are safer."

You squealed and hugged him while thanking him making the imps rush in to see what made you scream.

"There's more." Hades told you. "Pain, Panic look behind you."

The imps turned to reveal they have targets painted on their backs.

Horned King:

"Child! What do you think you're doing?!" The Horned King scold when he saw you were outside without permission again.

"I'm camping." You said as you came out of the tent.

"You live in a castle now get inside right now." Your father demanded discussed by the thought of you sleeping on the floor and surrounded by wild animals.

You went back in the tent and zipped it up.

"I MEANT INSIDE THE CASTLE!!"

Dr. Facilier:

"Y/N, have you seen my cards?" Your father asked.

"mesa de cocina." You answered.

"What?" Dr. Facilier asked confused.

"Ihre Karten sind in der Küche." You replied.

"Y/N, speak the way I can understand you!"

"Questo è un hobby." You told him.

"Hobby? Your new hobby is confusing your father? Well, how do you say you're grounded in whatever language you're using?"

You gave him a very rude answer in sign language.

Scar:

"Y/N, stop that at once." Scar scolded as you continued to run around.

"But dad, running is a great hobby for when you have so much energy and have nothing to do." You argued.

"If you keep getting faster it will be harder for me to catch you so stop it, and if you're bored I can find something for you to do, maybe some chores or Y/N!" Your father shouted again when he saw you started running at the word chores.

Jafar:

"Y/N?! Where on earth did you learn that?" Your father asked you.

"I saw some street performers doing it." You said as you continued to practice belly dancing.

"That is not made for a child to do." Your father scold as he stopped you from moving your hips more. "You will stop that at once, hobbies like that are for poor beggars who use their body to make money and that is not what any child of mine will be imaging."

"Aw man, I was gonna be the kid's entertainment manager." Iago huffed earning him a bonk on the head.

Captain Hook:

"If you want to be a pirate you must stop this hobby of yours." Your father told you.

"But dad everyone should learn how to cook." You pouted as you mixed some berries together.

"That's why we hire cooks, you are to be a pirate, not a cook and I want you away from that oven, you could burn yourself."

"But dad." You whined.

"No buts except yours up on the deck or there will be no sword practice today." Your father said taking you away from the oven.

Frollo:

"Y/N this is very improper." Your father scolds at you. "How did you get covered in dirt?"

"I was gardening father, I thought the outside could use it." You answered honestly.

"Gardening?" Your father scoffed. "You'll ruin your clothes if you keep doing this filthy hobby, flowers are a waste of time anyway, they live for a while and then they die, useless and gardening is considered labor which I will not allow you to do now get in the bath."

You sighed and obeyed, if he just looked outside at the garden you created maybe he'd change his mind.

Ratigan:

You had a hobby of woodburning and your creations were beautiful to look at but when your father saw what you were doing he almost fainted. "Y/N! Just what do you think you're doing?"

"It's called woodburning, it's how I made some extra cash in the streets." You answered.

"You're not in the streets anymore and if you want some cash just ask daddy to give you some."

"I'm not doing it for money anymore, it's still a hobby."

"Your hobby is too dangerous, you could burn yourself or get splinters! This hobby stops now."

"Even though I made you this?" You asked as you showed that you made the wood look like him.

Ratigan stared at it for a minute admiring it before taking your equipment away. "Yes, even with a piece of a genius and handsome masterpiece like this. Your safety comes first."

Gaston:

Gaston stared at you as you did a few complicated moves he's never seen before. "Y/N did you pull a muscle?"

"No dad, I'm doing yoga." You answered.

"I don't see any yogurt." Your father said confused.

"Not yogurt, yoga." You told him. "It's a form of a workout."

"Oh well stop that right now."

"Why?" You asked.

"Because I can't do it."

Maleficent:

"Y/N!! You get off those things right now before you fall and break your neck!!" Your mother demanded as she chased you around the castle while you were on rollerskates.

"Gotta catch me first mom." You called back at her.

"You gotta stop sometime!" Your mother yelled. "And when you do I'm throwing those in the firepit!"

Cruella De Vil:

"Oh the humiliation." Cruella cried. "Thrift shopping."

"Oh mother it's not so bad." You said rolling your eyes. "We can find tons of material here and turn this into our own creations, that's what I did when I was with my old mother."

''Darling, you have a new, improved and beyond better mommy now and she doesn't do thrift shops." She said as she dragged you out.

Ursula:

"Why did those have to be on the ship? Why why?!" Your mother cried as you continued to try and learn some musical instruments you found on a sunken ship. At the orphanage it was required to be in music lessons so you weren't bad at it, your mother just likes her peace and quiet.