First Punishment

Hades:

Hades gets mad at everyone except you of course. You break something he just snaps his fingers and it's fixed, you enter a room he doesn't want you in, he just carries you out and locks the door. He doesn't punish you for things like that, to him you're just a little kid that doesn't know better. There is just one thing he doesn't allow you to do and that is having a dirty mouth. Your old dad use to swear a lot so if you got upset a small curse word would slip out of your mouth. That is the only no no from Hades. If Hades hears one bad word come out of your mouth he would just snap his fingers and a bar of soap would appear in your mouth.

Horned King:

The Horned King only shows mercy to you. Others get locked up or they lose their lives but with you he has something different. You left the castle without his permission to pick wildflowers when you were supposed to be in your room asleep. He went out to you and waited for you to finish grabbing what you came out for before he took your hand and led you to your least favorite room in the castle. The room he keeps all the dead bodies in. For one a room of dead guys isn't something a kid wants to see, two you can't leave until after he finishes his speech of what he'll do when he finds the black cauldron, and last but not least it just freaken stinks.

Dr. Facilier:

"Y/N! DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Dr. Facilier ran over to you and quickly lifts you up before you could touch his voodoo.

"But they're pretty." You said.

"They're very dangerous dear, if any of this stuff breaks daddy's friends will be very angry."

"Ok."

Next day.

"Y/N! What did I tell you just yesterday?!"

"But it's a necklace." You defended yourself holding it up.

Facilier quickly took it from you before you dropped it. "Clearly you need a reminder." Facilier had a chair appear in the corner and sat you down in it. "Now you'll stay here until you can remember not to touch dangerous things."

Scar:

You let Simba and Nala talk you into following them away from Pride Rock. You knew you shouldn't but they talked you into it. You did have a lot of fun at the stream they took you to until Nala fell in and the current started pulling her away. Simba wanting to save his best friend jumped in and ended up in the same fate. Thinking quickly you ran ahead as fast as you could and tried pushing a log in to block the water. They were getting closer and closer and you were too small to push a whole long in until you heard a mighty roar and Mufasa pushed the log in for you.

"Your son is a terrible influence for my cub." Scar roared at Mufasa before he picked you up in his mouth and took you back to the edge of pride rock. He was proud that you made Simba look bad but he was upset that you tried to save him. As punishment he had Zazu watch you while he hunted for dinner and visited the hyenas. You have never been so bored in your life.

Jafar:

Working for the royal family takes a lot of Jafar's time, usually, he takes you with him but if he knows he's gonna hypnotize someone he asks you to play with your toys till he comes back. He was taking longer than usual and you played with all your toys already. Looking out the window you saw it was a beautiful day and you wanted to play outside for once. Jafar told you he doesn't want you in the market, he said it was full of street rats. Thinking you can handle a few rats you just walked right past the guards cause honestly, they suck at their job. You were amazed by the performers there, there was animals performing, people dancing, men juggling swords and even people eating swords.