You Save Them

Hades:

You were told to stay as far away from the river of death many times but when you saw Hercules about to punch your dad right into it you had to stop him.

"NO!" You screamed before Hercules could take a swing at him. You stood in front of him even though you were only up to Hades knees you stood your ground shielding him from his own nephew. "You got what you came for!" You yelled as you pointed to the soul of your dad's ex servent Meg. "Leave us alone you jerk! You're no hero! You're just an all brawn no brain wanna-be like your father! None of this would have happened if your dad wasn't such a bad brother who cares about no one! Be happy you were taken from Zeus or he would have ruined your life just like he ruined your hundreds of brothers and sisters!" You sobbed as you clung to Hades robe. Hades lifted you up very touched, no one has ever stood up for him before. He wanted Olympus so you and him could have a better life but what he didn't realize was that you don't care where you live just as long as you were with him and he wanted the exact same thing. He just almost needed to get punched hard in the face to realize it.

Horned King:

You were so young to understand what the black cauldron did, you weren't scared about your father's army of the dead since you trusted your father to know what he was doing. They didn't hurt you or your father in fact they just walked right past you.

"Father, what are they doing?" You asked.

"Come sire." The creeper jumped. "Let us watch from above."

Your father carried you to a window where you saw the army start to cross the bridge. "Only moments till victory."

After just standing there you grew bored and decided to find something else to do but once you stopped by the army they all started falling and the army of the dead now stayed dead. You tilted your head in confusion but shrugged it off before you started playing with some nearby toys you had. There was a chill in the air but you ignored it until you saw your father getting pulled to the cauldron.

"FATHER!" You screamed.

"No! Y/N! Stay back!" He shouted.

"Leave him alone!" You threw whatever you could at the cauldron but it started to suck you in too.

"NO!" Your father yelled before he grabbed you and the cauldron suddenly stopped. The Horned King held you tightly to him, your love for him overpowered the cauldron. After that very close call the Horned King realized, he doesn't need to be a God, he needs to be a father to you.

Dr. Facilier:

"Pretty." You said as you looked around the restaurant your father just suddenly made appear.

"It's very pretty isn't it?" Your father smiled before he got close to the woman that he's trying to make a deal with.

You missed most of the conversation but you heard him whisper to her. "You're almost there."

She looked deep in thought before she glared at your dad. "My daddy might not have gotten what he wanted, but he had what he needed! He had love!"

The woman was about the smash your dad's necklace thing but you quickly got on your knees catching it. "You mean lady!" You scold at her. "This is my daddys!"

You daddy got down on his knees and scooped you up in a hug, if that necklace would have been destroyed so would he.

"Daddy." You said hugging him back.

Tiana stared, she lost her daddy she didn't want a little girl to lose hers. She agreed to make a new deal with your father so she can have her true love and you and your father can stay together.