Author's Note

Hello, you lovely people who read my book.

I must say that when I started writing Feathers, I did not expect anything at all. I just wanted to spill some words. But it grew into something wonderful.

And now, we've reached the end.

I wish I could tell you an endless list of names and research links that were involved in this book, but sadly, it isn't so.

There are, however, a few people I would love to mention.

My dearest friends,

miniseyara
Kookie_CHIMMY707
Maknae_Tata
c-sunflower01
ma1rin
Bruhimkelly

You guys are really awesome. Your comments were like little hits of sunshine. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And then, of course, there is my family.

Thank you for reading my poems without telling me. The surprise always felt really warm.

And finally, to you, who has gotten through 50 parts written by me. That's no small feat, if I do say so myself. It means very much to me.

Writing Feathers was an amazing experience. Getting to meet other poets and writers was even better. Friendship will always be that wonderful magical feeling, and I'm so glad I got to feel it this many times.

I am here to give my final adieu from this book, and end this beginning that took so long to get through.

I don't regret it one bit, though. And it definitely isn't the last you'll see of me.

I hope these poems made your mouth smile, your heart pang, and your eyes open. Wherever you may be, have a good day.

The sky is blue every single day. How amazing is that?

Love,
Qii