P A R T O N E

//one//

//one//

     TODAY WAS THE DAY Gen finally got to spend time with her bestfriend, and boyfriend

     TODAY WAS THE DAY Gen finally got to spend time with her bestfriend, and boyfriend. They walk down to the Wreck to eat lunch. One they get seated, Gen starts conversation,"So, did you hear about Sarah's older brother? He's like addicted to Coke or something", she mentions. Luke and Morgan look at her.

"Everyone around here is addicted to something, like your cousin and his cracked out friends." Morgan shrugs. Luka laughs, "i'd be surprised if they genuinely weren't on crack". Him and morgan share a tiny chuckle. Gen rolls her eyes, and sighs.

"Why do even care? Doesn't he like hate you or something?" Luka asks. Gen shrugs

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude." Gen raises her voice. "Me and him are still family." Morgan and Luka roll their eyes.

"We definitely aren't!" Morgan and luka look up while morgan turns around and watch the pogues walking towards them. JJ and John B force themselves into the both with the three, making them scoot over. The start munching on Gen and Morgan's fries. "We aren't family, Gen." JJ says. Gen rolls her eyes.

"Got it. Can you leave now?" She asks, giving a fake smile.

"Yes, yes, of course. Right after you tell you crazy coked out friend to leave us alone." John B says. The three look at JJ and John B. "About 5'10, dirty blonde hair, weird name, wears socks and sandals."

"Topper?" Luka, Gen, and Morgan ask at the same time.

"Ding, ding, ding!" JJ says. "He tried to drown John B, and we can't have that. We were at peace." JJ grins.

"The kooks and pogues were never 'at peace' JJ." Luka scoffs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just take care of your little doggies, okay Gen?" JJ says. Genevieve smiles.

"No." She says, cheerfully. Kiara scoffs.

"You kooks are so stubborn." She says. The three laugh.

"You are quite literally a kook, Kiara. I find it so funny that you think you act like you have nothing. I mean how can you guys possibly get along with someone like that?" Gen asks JJ, John B, and Pope. They all scoff. "Exactly."