P A R T E I G H T

//Alright, Johnny Lawrence//

Warnings: None.

      AFTER DINNER GEN, JJ, AND POPE all headed to John B's house

      AFTER DINNER GEN, JJ, AND POPE all headed to John B's house. Once they get there, they lead Gen inside. They both look at her, waiting for her to say something. "Well. It could use some cleaning, maybe organizing. But it's not bad." She shrugs. JJ and Pope just stand there with their mouths open. "Careful, a fly might fly in there." She jokes.

"Who are you?" JJ asks sarcastically. 

"I told you guys. I don't care if you have money, or if you're a 'pogue', or if you have two jobs. I literally have a job too. It doesn't matter." She sighs. 

"You're cool as fuck!" Pope laughs. Gen chuckles. 

"Yeah, well thanks I think. I gotta get going, I need to shop for midsummers." Gen sighs. JJ and Pope nod. She goes to walk out before stopping and turning around. "Pope... um me and Luka broke up, so I don't have a date. Do you wanna be my date... for midsummers? It'll give you a ticket to free drinks." She smiles. Pope looks at JJ whose eyes widen, he aggresivly nods. 

"Yeah, yeah, no, yeah I'll go with you." Pope says. Gen smiles.

"Great, I'll get you a suit. Text me your size." She smiles and walks out of the house. "Yes." She whispers to herself. 

     After shopping for a little bit, Gen decided to get a light pink dress

     After shopping for a little bit, Gen decided to get a light pink dress. Not to bad. She's gotten probably 100 calls from Rafe, but she keeps ignoring him. Once she gets home, she walks straight up to her room, not wanting to hear from her mom about going to the cut. To her surprise, Rafe is sitting on her bed watching supernatural. "Finally, you take forever." He sighs. 

"Get out of my room, Rafe." Gen demands. 

"No." He gives a sarcastic smile. 

"Rafe, I'm serious. I don't want to talk to you." She says strictly. 

"I don't care. I wanna talk to you." He says. He sits up.

"Alright, Johnny Lawrence. Please leave." She sighs. 

"Johnny Law-? Whatever. Listen, I'm sorry alright? I was mad that they held a gun to Topper's head. What would you do?" He asks. Gen just stands there. 

"Well maybe Topper shouldn't have tried to DROWN John B. You guys think you can get away with everything, don't you?" Gen scoffs. "I'm taking blame for the boat. I always have to clean up everyones mess." Rafe stands up and gets in her face. 

"You aren't taking the blame. Pope is." Said Rafe. Gen laughs.

"What are you gonna do if I take the blame, huh? Are you gonna get mad at me for being a good person? Fuck. You." Gen says. She tries to walk away but Rafe grabs onto her arm and pulls her closer. 

"They're bad news, Gen." He clenches his jaw.

"And you aren't?" She asks. Rafe rolls his eyes.

"No, I'm not. I'm-I'm better than them. So are you." Rafe says softly.

"I wonder how mad you're gonna be when you find out I'm going to midsummers with Pope. I'm done letting people walk all over me. I'm done letting people tell me what to do." Gen smirks. Rafe backs up and runs his hands through his hair.

"You're gonna regret that." Rafe says. He walks out of her room slamming the door. 

"OH YEAH? SCREW YOU!" She yells trying to get the last word, which she did. "I'm gonna make you regret this, little dick." She says to herself. She huffs and lays down. Her phone automatically starts ringing. Morgan? "Hello?" She asks.

"Hey, I want my dresses back. I'm going to midsummers with Rafe." She could practically see Morgan's smirk.

"Well, you didn't have to call me. Come when I'm not here, Idiot." She hangs up. She throws her phone at the wall. "GOD!" She groans.