P A R T F I F T E E N

////

////

Warnings:

     GEN ROLLS OVER AND LOOKS AT RAFE

     GEN ROLLS OVER AND LOOKS AT RAFE. She could get used to doing this everyday. Rafe is already awake, mostly because he went to sleep at like 5pm. "You're so pretty." Gen says. Rafe grins.

"That's hot." He says. Gen bites her lip. 

"You're hot." Gen smiles. Rafe laughs. He grabs onto her waist and pulls her onto his lap. She laughs. "We need to pack." Gen says. 

"Yeah, I know. I need to run over to my dads." Rafe sighs. 

"You can go later." Gen says. Rafe leaves his hands on Gen's waist. "I wanna see wheezie." Gen sighs. 

"Me too." Rafe says. Gen smiles.

"She's literally a mini you. Just less....guy-ish." Gen and Rafe laugh. "I haven't seen her since she was like.. 10." Gen laughs. 

"Yeah well, she's a teenager now. And a lot more bitchy." Rafe says. Gen pinches his arm. "Ow!" He exclaims. 

"Don't be mean. She's a girl, she's going through it." Gen says. Rafe narrows his eyes. 

"What the fuck is it?" He asks. Gen laughs. 

"Puberty, dumbass." Gen laughs. Rafe rubs his face. 

"Gross." He cringes.

"Oh my god. Does she still like Top?" Gen laughs. Rafe smiles and nods.

"She's convinced they'll be together one day." Rafe says. They both die out of laughter. They both finally calm down.

"Speaking of Topper, how is he?" Gen sighs.  

"Well, pretty bad. I guess he called Sarah a whore." Rafe says. Gen bites her lip so she doesn't laugh.

"He's an idiot." Gen sighs. It just goes completely silent, and Rafe and Gen just stare at each other. "I'm gonna get off of you now." Gen says. Rafe purses his lips and nods. Gen rolls off of him and lays back down on her back.