P A R T E L E V E N

//You made me sex//

//You made me sex//

Warnings: None.

     GEN RUNS UPSTAIRS TO HER ROOM hoping Rafe is still there, but why would he be? She opens her door, and there he is pacing back and forth

     GEN RUNS UPSTAIRS TO HER ROOM hoping Rafe is still there, but why would he be? She opens her door, and there he is pacing back and forth. "Are you okay?" Gen asks.

"Yes, well no. I mean maybe. What's up?" He says. Gen narrows her eyes.

"You're in my room, remember?" She laughs. Rafe nods.

"Oh, right. Sorry." He chuckles. She nods. "So..."

"So...." She rocks back and forth on her feet. "If it makes you feel better, I had a whole speech ready on the way here." They both laugh.

"Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" Rafe asks. She shrugs. 

"Well I guess we'll find out. Rafe, I like you. I always have. It's just I also wanted JJ and his friends to like me. And you kind of beat the shit out of them...more than once... So I had to be mad at you. But I don't wanna be mad at you. I miss watching supernatural all night. I miss your bitch ass. I miss...us? If "us" is even a thing... What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry. And I want us to be...whatever we were again." Gen sighs. Rafe smiles. "And I'm sorry for making out with you, that was totally uncool... I think." She adds. Rafe grins.

"That's nothing to be sorry for." He walks over to her and kisses her, again. God damn it, Rafe. But, she lets into it. She wraps her arms around his neck again. And he puts his hands on her lower back. "I'm sorry for being a bitch." Rafe says pulling away. Gen laughs. 

"Apology accepted." She smiles. She pulls him into a hug. "What are we doing, Rafe?" She sighs. 

"Hugging?" He says. She sighs at his lack of common sense. 

"No, Rafe. What are we doing? Are we friends, are we "besties", are we talking, are we just friends with benefits? I'm confused, Rafe." Gen sighs. 

"Well, I was hoping this could be more romantic. But I want you to be my girlfriend." Rafe chuckles. Gen backs up.

"Girlfriend? Like Girl friend, or girlfriend? Or like Girllllll friend?" Gen says. Rafe furrows his eyebrows. 

"I don't even know what the last one means, but girlfriend, Gen. Like me, you, us, together....sex?" Rafe says. Gen laughs awkwardly.

"Okay, yep, got it. Uh. Yes, Rafe. Obviously." She smiles. He laughs and pulls her into another hug. 

"Thank god. I was like sweating. You made me sex." Gen raises her eyebrows. "Oh my god, I mean sweat, not sex." Rafe laughs. "Sorry, I said sex now I can't stop thinking about it." Gen laughs.

"Oh god, please stop talking." They both laugh. "Wow, I'm dating Rafe Cameron." She says.

"You are. I feel bad for you." Rafe says. Gen laughs and kisses him. 

"I feel bad for me too." She jokes. "Shall we watch supernatural?" They both smile.