P A R T T W O

//Getting shit-faced//

Warnings: None.

       TODAY GEN DECIDED to go for a walk

       TODAY GEN DECIDED to go for a walk. To clear her head and whatnot. It was going great, until someone decided to show up. Rafe. Gen stopped in her tracks, Rafe just kept walking towards her. Eventually he caught up to her. "You waited for me." He taunts. 

"Right." She rolls her eyes.

"You should text your boyfriend back, Gen. He won't leave me alone." Rafe says, grinning.

"No." She shrugs. "Your a big boy, you can handle a few texts." She says.

"Well it's aggravating, G." Rafe says.

"Aww you're using my nicknames now. Does that make us friends?" She jokes. Rafe murmurs something, but she can't quite hear him.

"Everyone's spreading rumors about you." Rafe says. Gen glares at him. "What? It's a small town." He puts his hands and his pockets and shrugs.

"What are they?" She asks. 

"Well, someone said me and Morgan slept together, and you got j e a l o u s." He smirks. She turns to him. "Which is about to be true." He says. She knew what he meant. Morgan and him did sleep together, he was jus waiting for her to get "jealous".

"Do you want a trophy?" She asks. He's slightly taken back. "What? Didn't go the way you planned? If Morg want's to ruin her life with you, let her." This actually pained Gen. God did she want to freak out. 

"So you wouldn't care if I took her out?" Rafe says. "Obviously I'll fucking care, idiot." Is what she wanted to say.

"Why would I care?" Gen says, almost smiling at the pain this is causing Rafe. 

"You suck." Rafe scoffs. He stops walking and thinks for a minute. "Another rumor is your jealous that I like Morgan." He smirks.

"Just because Morgan said that, doesn't make it a rumor." Gen says, Rafe starts walking again to catch up to her.

"Why did she say it?" She quickly turns around facing Rafe, causing him to back up.  

"Cause she's a bitch, Rafe. She likes to hold me down and ruin my life!" Gen snaps. 

"So I take it your two aren't friends anymore?" He asks. Gen turns around and starts walking again. "So that's a no?" He shouts as she keeps walking away. "Okay then." He says to himself, he starts walking in the other direction. 

     Tonight was yet another party

     Tonight was yet another party. Gen barely went to parties, she didn't really like people drinking. But tonight, she needed to relax. She put on jean shorts and sage green bikini top. Once she gets to the party she looks around for someone she knows. Everyone's drinking, doing drugs, sweaty. She pushes herself past all the sweaty bodies and runs to Kelce. "Wow, didn't expect you to be here." He smiles.

"Yeah. Trying to hide from the fact my boyfriend and best friend hate me." She chuckles. Kelce smiles.

"Well, let's get shit faced." He says. 

"Let's get shit faced." She responds, they both smile. They grab shot glasses off the table. They take one shot, which turns into 2, than 3, than 4, until they reach 5. This definitely wasn't a regular occurrence for Gen. She pats Kelce on the bat and stumbles over to Rafe. Who was clearly doing drugs. She sits next to him and grins.

"Someone's drunk." He smirks. 

"And that someone is definitely me!" Gen says cheerfully. Rafe laughs. 

"Hmm I always thought you were more of an edible kind of girl." Rafe jokes.

"Oh no, trust me. I am. But, I wanted to have fun-" She looks around and sees Luka walking towards her. "-Which is about to end quickly." She sighs. 

"Are you serious? Your not gonna text me back, but your gonna go to a party and get drunk." Luka scoffs.

"That's because you're just gonna yell at me anyways. So why answer? i don't wanna argue Luka, I wanna have fun." She says, drained. Obviously tired of aruging with him.

"Coming to a party with Rafe isn't helping your case, dumbass. Let's go." He grabs onto her arm, but Rafe stops him. 

"Let go of her fucking arm, dude." He says strictly. 

"Go do your drugs somewhere else, man. Okay? And mind your fucking business." Luka scoffs.

"Stop fighting! I'll fucking go with you!" Gen says. She throws her drink down. Luka grabs onto her other arm.

"Don't get a fucking attitude, just cause I won't let you stay with your little bitches." Luka whispers. Luka tries to walk away with Gen, but Rafe stops him.

"Dude just let her have fun." Rafe says, Topper nods in agreement. 

"She's not having fun. She's leaving." Luka demands. Rafe looks back at Topper and they both nod.

"I'm gonna at least try and get her away from you so here goes nothing." Rafe says. Gen looks at him in confusion. He pulls his fist back and punches Luka in the face. Making him let go of Gen, who gasps and backs up. Topper grabs onto her arm and pulls her away.

"Let's leave." He whispers. He grabs her arm and they start running, making it to the beach. They stop to catch their breathe. 

"Oh my god. Rafe just punched my boyfriend." She says, running her hands through her hair.

"Well, I'm sure a lot more is happening right now but-"

"You're not helping, dude!" She shouts. He sighs and nods. "Why would you guys do that? He's gonna be so pissed! You idiot!" She shouts.

"He was being a dick!" Topper shouts.

"I'm used to it! I didn't need your help." Gen sighs.

"You shouldn't be used to something like that." Topper scoffs.

"Well I am! And I'm tired of everyone ruining my relationship, so just leave me and him alone. Okay? I don't need you two to take care of me. I don't need anyone to take care of me." Gen shouts back. Topper just stands there in silence. He knew she needed out of this relationship. He had to get her out.

"Fine. Suit yourself." Topper says, he turns around and starts walking away. This honestly kind of hurt Gen. A part of her didn't want him to leave. She wanted a friend. She wanted someone to be there for her. She wanted a person to be genuine with her, that's it.