"THIS MEANS WAR" ♡

021

021.
INDICA MONROE

"so both partners were intoxicated at the time of the marriage?" the judge asked.

"yes your honor." my lawyer replied.

"alright, well i'm pretty sure there should be no problems with annulling your marriage." the judge said. "you'll have to pay a small fee, and fill out a couple of forms, and you'll be all set."

"so that's it?" deangelo asked.

"yup, you guys can go, all the paperwork needed will be at the front desk." she said with a shrug. "and hurry the hell up, i got another case in ten minutes."

deangelo and i slowly got up, surprised at how quick the process all was. we were literally in that courtroom for less than ten minutes.

and his ass was scared to come 😒 .

"you was doin' all that fussin' when we first came here for no reason." i said, as we walked out of the courtroom doors.

"shut up." deangelo mumbled under his breath.

"what?" i asked, and slapped the back of his head, as we walked down the hallway to the front desk.

"bruh, you ain't even have to do allat." he said. he sucked his teeth, and rubbed the back of his head. i walked up to the lady that was sitting at the front desk, while deangelo hesitantly stood back. i shrugged it off.

"hi i'm here for some annulment paperwork." i said to the lady.

"of course, name?" she asked, and started clicking on the computer mouse.

"indica monroe and deangelo king." i replied. she began typing into the computer, and printing out papers. about a couple minutes later, she handed me all the paperwork with a clipboard.

"fill this out, hand it back to me and you'll be all set," she said. i nodded my head, and walked towards a seat. deangelo and i sat down next to each other. i began filling everything out, while he just sat there looking at the papers dumbfounded.

"the fuck do any of this shit even mean?" he asked, and furrowed his brows.

"it's not that hard to figure out sweetheart." i said, already moving onto the second sheet.

"well not everybody's a smartass like you." he replied with an eye roll.

"well i love your slow ass, so shut up." i said. i looked up at him and kissed his cheek, then went back to filling out the paperwork.