the best birthday | tsh

summary: tom gets a quite few birthday presents on his special day, but this particular one is his favourite.

genre: established relationship, fluff warnings: mentions of morning sickness

w/c: 1.7k

a/n: in honour of our best white boys birthday, here's a lil fic. feedback is greatly appreciated!! enjoy! <3

━━━━━

"Wake up, baby." You cooed, your soft voice sounding in Tom's ear as he stirred lightly, a light hum escaping his mouth in acknowledgment.

Tom slowly opened his eyes, only to be met by your smiling face, your hand on his heart, and you were propped up on your elbow, gazing down at him.

The shards of golden light pouring through the window hitting his eyes, the cast of light making his honey eyes glow.

"Good morning, beautiful," He mumbled, his voice groggy, as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning, and happy birthday, pretty boy." You grinned, making him smile, now fully awake.

"Thank you, darling," He said, the grin on his face everlasting. You planted a kiss on his cheeks and head, not pressing your lips where he needed them the most, making a pout form on his face. You giggled before resting your palm on his cheek, ducking down to connect your lips with his, a content sigh leaving his lips as soon as your lips moved against each other in a slow, passionate kiss, his hand reaching up cupping the nape of your neck.

"You know," You mumbled against his lips, as he hummed for you to continue, pulling you in once again, this time placing small tender pecks on your lips. "You're twenty-five now, that's halfway to fifty."

Tom stopped his little love fest with your lips, now to gaze in your eyes with an unimpressed look.

"Really? Today?" He raised a brow, as you burst out laughing, making Tom smile at the angelic sound despite not wanting to.

"Sorry, baby, couldn't help myself," You chuckled, taking his hand in yours and pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles, making him blush at the sweet gesture. "You still love me though." You grinned cheekily, as Tom brought up a hand, running his fingers through your hair, a gentle smile resting on his lips.

"Yeah, I do, so so, much." He muttered, voice laced with pure adoration, lovestruck and sweetly intense brown eyes boring into yours. His hand snaked to the back of your neck, as he brought your closer, his nose bumping against yours, making you giggle and him smile in return. His lips grazed yours, before finally catching them between his, moving in sync with each other, slow and sweet. His kisses held all the love in them, as he let you know just how much you meant to him, even if not verbally at times - a simple kiss was just enough.

Pulling away after you felt your lungs burn for air, you noticed the look on Tom's face, eyes glazed over, lips slightly red and swollen from the times you'd nipped them with your teeth, hair messy, yet he still looked like the most handsome man.

You heard Tom take a deep breath before he muttered, "C'mere." He attached his swollen lips on yours again, his kisses spreading out to your jaw, but you pulled away with a small chuckle, as he furrowed his brows, jutting his bottom lip at your denial.

"No, come on, get up, we have plans." You said before planting a kiss on his cheeks and getting up as he stretched out his body, letting out a satisfied groan. "And, I'm pretty sure your parents and siblings wanna see you on your birthday."

"But," He whined, elongating the word, opening his arms, making grabby hands at you.

"Come on, get up, you lazy butt," You threw a pillow at him, as he instinctively raised his hand, catching it.