✩ down | boxer!tom / t.h

summary: pinning down tom during a boxing session.

genre: boxer!tom, fluff || warnings: normal boxer stuff and suggestive (👀)

a/n: boxer!tom besties ;) can be read as normal (??) tom too

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧*

You were excited, to say the least. After months of trying to convince your boxer boyfriend to teach you the combat sport, he finally gave in to your advances.

He's made sure to wrap your hands securely in gauze. Even though he's planning to go easy on you, seeing as you're a beginner, he doesn't want to take any risks. You've been practicing with him for a week and you've finally started to get the flow of it, and easily fall into a routine, which increases your eagerness for the sport.

You're standing opposite him in the ring, hands raised in a fighting stance. Sweat drips down your body - you're so unbelievably hot, but the adrenaline that pumps through you makes you not want to stop.

"Up!" He raises his focus pad clad hand and you swing right at it harshly. Tom smiles at you with pride, "Thatta girl."

Your session continues for a while, until, somehow, you've got Tom pinned down on the raised platform of the ring.

Your hover over him, legs caging his hips, your gloved hands holding his wrists down, as he stares at you with surprise.

"Saw a couple of Youtube videos, practiced on Haz, and beat his ass, " You say, nonchalantly, shrugging slightly. Tom licks his lips, he's quite enjoying his view - his incredibly got girlfriend on top.

"Well, I mean, the position looks good on you." His face contorts into a cocky smirk, his eyes holding the familiar needy glare.

"Yeah? You think so?" You say teasingly. Leaning down, close but not close enough, your lips hover over his but you don't quite connect them, a smug look on your face.

"Mhm, yeah. I'd know," He says, licking his lips. He feels heat flooding through his body and he wants nothing more than to flip you over, let you know he's in charge.

Warmth rises to your cheeks, "Well, let's go then, I'll give you a better view," You press a kiss to his neck, knowing the effect it had on him, "Without clothes."

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧*