✩ t-t-t-t-target | richkid!tom

summary: taking richkid!tom to target

genre: richkid au, fluff || warnings: tom's like really disgusted 😭

a/n: if you don't know what 'richkid!tom' is, then basically, its tom but he's not an actor, and vv cocky and ofc rich asf dhdhd if you have any confusion or questions about this au lmk!! ++ if you get the title ref i love you!! enjoy <3

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧*:

Tom's eyes speak more than his mouth does. He's absolutely appalled when you hold out the flimsy, cheap material of an olive-colored t-shirt - he hasn't even touched the piece of cloth but he can already tell that it's going to be rough and prickly against his skin, definitely different from all the designer brands he wears.

"Tom, it'll look so good on you, come on!" You say, urging him to take the t-shirt and try it on, just as he continues to stare at the shirt almost in disgust.

"Love...'m not wearing that," He shakes his head and the smile on your face falters slightly.

"Why not? It'll look great on you come on." You take his hand in yours and give him the t-shirt, "For me?"

He really can't resist the way you bat your eyelashes at him - he knows it's a trick to make him fall into your trap but he clicks his tongue in annoyance and complies nonetheless and you happily push him into one of the trial rooms.

He comes out dressed in the same olive-colored t-shirt and you can tell he's not amused, as he stands there with his arms limp by his side, shoulders deflated and face pulled into a displeased expression. The expensive dress pants he's wearing are a large contrast to the cheap shirt.

"Happy?" He says, his lips sporting a rather fake smile.

"Very." You can't help but laugh at him, he's so so unhappy with his current predicament. But he's doing it for you - he'd do anything to make you happy, and it makes your heart swell.

"Okay, now can I take it off? I miss my Gucci," He says with distaste. You shake your head at your boyfriend at his stubbornness but give him the go to change anyway as places a kiss on your cheek and gives you a beaming smile before rushing back to the trial to change into his beloved Gucci button-up.

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧*: