🔹1 - Hyung-soo 🔹

Standing in the beautifully decorated church. Where white roses were placed on the heads of all the chairs with the help of red ribbon. Faint white light overspread the church. With a spot light on me, there I was standing near the priest waiting for my beloved Sia. It was our wedding . I was excited and nervous too.. After few minutes of waiting which were like years spot light glowed the entrance, here comes Sia holding her dad's hand... She was looking so beautiful just like a Princess...

She wore a off shoulder light pink ball gown with embroidery on the waistline and the skirt. Her long hair were tied in a bun with light make-up.

The diomond crown on her head sparkled as the spot light hit it's stones. Soon she was infront of me.

Then Sia's dad gave her hand in mine... "She is your responsibility now .. Son" Sia's dad said with a smile...

"Sure sir, I will take a good care of your daughter.." I replied him then he went and sat near Sia's mom... Then the priest started with vows...

The priest said " Taehyung Do you take Sia , to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part."

"Yes I do" I replied with a smile

The priest again said "Sia do you take Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part."

" No I don't " Sia said ... Showing no emotion on her face...

" But I- I love you Sia " I said in a broken voice...

" But I don't love you anymore Taehyung.. All the feelings I had for you are over now. " She shouted being furious... tears were visible in her eyes.. But she didn't let them out... Looking at her like that made tears started to roll down my face with that I fall on the ground...

I suddenly woke up breathing heavily...I found myself in my bedroom...I took the water bottle from the night stand.. "It was just a dream it has nothing to do with reality. " I tried to relax myself " But it was the 2nd time I saw the same dream. On Saturday night also I saw a similar dream and today again. I miss you Sia pls come back..." I said to myself and drank some water. I looked at the clock it was showing 6:30 am. So I decided to get ready for the office. I have been skipping going there too much lately.

After my daily routine... I went downstairs in the kitchen. And saw hyung-soo(sister-in-law) already there and working in the kitchen with the other chef.

"Good morning hyung-soo" I greeted her...

"Good morning tae tae looks like you ready for office... That's good... Btw Jagi-" She shook her head " I mean Jin was calling you he is in garden..." She said

I chuckled at her cute reaction and replied "Ok hyung-soo... Then I will go to hyung"and with that I walked towards garden...

"Ok tae... But the breakfast is about to get ready. So when you both are done with your work. Come for breakfast and call your hyung too" she said

"Sure I will bring your jagiya for breakfast" I said and went to the garden...

"Hey jin hyung Good morning.. Hyung-soo said you were calling me." I said

"Yes Taehyung... Actually the CEO we were talking about few days ago, I got to know she is in the city for some reason." He replied

"Ohh, that's pretty amazing. So when did she come? Are you planning any official meeting with her?" I asked

"No actually She arrived Seoul on Saturday. And sources say she is here for some event and not business." he said

" Okay.. I will-" I was cut by hyung-soo

"Jin !! Taehyung !! Come fast breakfast is ready..." Hyung-soo said

" Okay wait Yae-ji... We are coming" Hyung replied and we both went to the dinning room.

We walked in and I saw Hyung-soo served breakfast to mom and dad, as dad noticed me dressed well, he seemed happier. "So someone is finally out of his hole"

"It nothing like that dad, I just woke up early and had nothing to do so I decided to go out." He nodded in approval

"At least you are not going to spend your day staying in your room saying you don't have mood to do anything" I shrugged fine I have been doing that the most since Sia left.

I sat down next to dad, Hyung-soo served me breakfast and ask dad to stop taunting me and continued"You guys should be happy atleast he is moving on finally" I looked at her for a while moving on is not something I could ever do if it's over Sia.

Without saying anything I continued to have breakfast and so did anyone else.