🔹8 - Kiss me?🔹

Y/n's pov

Once Jimin's mom left. Ashi pinned Jimin on the couch where we were sitting.

"How dare you call me a annoying bart?" She asked leaning closer to his face.

My eyes kept tossing between the kitchen door and them. His mom could enter the room any time. And if she saw them like this. She would faint for sure...

"You gonna kiss me ?" Jimin said with a smirk

"Ew can't you be serious? I hope I don't murder you before going back to India" she said as she moved away from him and sat on the couch beside him.

Soon his mom came back with some drinks and snacks.

We stayed at Jimin's place a little longer, then I and Jungkook left the house. Once we were in car I asked "Where Next ?"

"To my favourite restaurant then to my place." Jungkook said wearing his seatbelt

" Are you hungry?" I asked buckling up my seatbelt

"Yeah. And Eomma is not at home. Also I am not in a mood to cook. So we gonna have lunch first then to my place" he replied and started the car engine.

He started to drive, after a couple of minutes of driving we reached Jungkook asked me to get down of the car near the gate of restaurant, while he went to park it.

Soon he joined me. We went in together towards the reception and asked for a seat for two. A beautiful waitress came and asked us to follow her.

We took our seats, the waitress handed me and Jungkook separate menu cards. I looked at the card it was all korean. After reading for a while I kept it away as I couldn't understand what to order.
" Jungkook can you please place the order for me too" I asked

" Sure. " He said

Soon the waitress came back to get out orders... Jungkook placed the orders and the waitress left.

After waiting for like a century the waitress walked back towards us with the food.

She placed the food on table. I looked at the food then said in a low voice
" Jungkook I forgot to tell you something"

" What? " He asked then looked at the food. " Ah- Don't worry. It's veg. I know you don't like non- veg food. "

" Actually it is not the matter... " I said

"Then what is the matter? " He asked.

" I don't know how to eat with chopsticks. " I said pointing towards the chopsticks

" It's ok. No problem I will teach you." He said then picked up his pair of chopsticks, after breaking them apart he continued " Look, hold like this"

I held the chopsticks as he said...

"Now move..." He said

I tried to move the chopsticks in order to pick whatever was on my plate but it fell down.

"Sir do you need something?" The waitress asked as she saw me struggling with the chopsticks.

" Yeah can I get a pair of chopsticks. The one you brought with food fell down." Jungkook said

"No problem sir... Btw if Mam is having problem in eating with chopsticks. I can get her a fork and spoon." The waitress said