🔹14 - Flawless Her🔹

"She is sitting behind you. Don't turn and make things weird for any of us. Be careful about my respect and position at the office" Jungkook said

I nodded and turned my head slowly, I spotted this girl with her silky hair half up, tied with a cute bow, and the rest flowing down her shoulder. She even had some cute pair of earrings on.

Suddenly she turned around looking at me, I quickly looked away pretending I wasn't staring at her.

"Hey Jungkook" She said as she walked up to our table. I shifted from my place letting her sit next to him.

Jungkook's smile was pretty obvious about his feelings "Hey Yena, Are you done with your lunch?"

She nodded " I just had it a while ago, I was about to leave when I saw you here with this new girl" She said and gave me a look, I noticed her beautiful, almond-shaped eyes that now seem to sparkle with curiosity. Her eyebrows are well-defined, framing her face perfectly.

"Hi? Myself Sia I guess you already know."I said with a awkward smile.

"ofcourse I do"She said with a gentle smile that adds warmth to her overall expression. "I was just wondering how jungkook know you" She said looking back at Jungkook, with a lovely and captivating look.

While Jungkook explain her how he knew me, I saw her smooth and flawless skin that was giving her a natural glow. It's a captivating combination of features that make her truly beautiful!

She had a soft and gentle smile whole time on her face when she talks with Jungkook which lights up her face.

I was to lost in noticing her flawless self, that I didn't even care to listen what the two were talking about.

Suddenly Jungkook tapped her cute button nose that perfectly complements her facial features, that made Her cheeks have a slight rosy tint, adding a touch of natural blush. Her soft lips were now slightly curved into a gentle smile. "Ofcourse, I am going to be there."

I checked the time on my phone screen and said "Ok guys see you later I will get going..."

Jungkook stood up with me saying "I am coming with you. Bye, Yena see you at the event then."

Yena stared at me as we walked away, joining us for a while till the exit, then went to reception.

As we got in the empty elevator, I asked "Which event? And what did you say when you tapped her nose earlier?"

"You were there too, didn't you hear a word?" Jungkook stared at me asking

"I- Actually, Vo- I was busy with something more mind capturing" I said and pressed the button to our floor

" I just told her was she keeping a eye on whom I spent my day at office with, to which she replied saying no and then I asked her will she be coming for at the dance competition event on this Sunday" He explained me what happened earlier.

"Ohh For the second round of dance competition, right?" I asked as the lift moved

"Yeah, It's a chance to impress her you know, She likes dancing too." He replied smiling, I am sure something is going on up there in his head

"Umm hmm, but must say She is really so flawless, I used to think you just blurb about her being perfect like anyone would do about their crush. But now I believe your words"I said remembering the flawless angel I just met.

Jungkook said"Ofcourse, my choice is always perfect. If you don't believe look at yourself" pinching my left cheek, at the same movement the door of the lift slides apart revealing Taehyung standing there wait for the lift I guess.

As I looked up at his face I noticed him staring at my face, in particular the cheek Jungkook is holding.

Soon Jungkook let go my cheek as he saw Taehyung, I bowed to Taehyung rubbing my cheeks and walked out of lift followed by Jungkook.

Jungkook "You know what!" I said as we were out of Taehyung's sight.

"What? The Mart guy is the CEO Taehyung?" He replied making me go quite, how on earth this man know everything...

I nodded and asked"How did you-"

" Ofcourse, because you went in his cabin this morning and like Jimin said this man barely likes interaction with anyone until he knows you well. And right now too did you see how he glared at me. Isn't it too obvious"

"Ohh" I nodded my head, and walked to my table, Jungkook held back my wrist and said "We still have time, let me give you a tour of office"

I just stared at him then said, " Fine, I almost got myself kicked out of office on first day, Because of stepping in wrong room so I think you are right, I should know the surroundings where I work" He nodded

As we walked around, Jungkook informed me about different work areas and the work culture,"Kim Enterprise and your Dad's company, Sorry I forgot the name, But are in the same field of work, things here might be easy for you?"

"I never went to dad's office for work purposes, So everything is actually new to me." I accepted that I am not a good of a workaholic person

"Ohh I see, And you didn't tell Ashi about taehyung yet, right?" He said changing the topic again

" Yeah" I nodded at the change in topic

"Why?" He asked

"Actually when on Sunday, I explained her everything what happened between me and jackson earlier, she hit me with the pillow and scolded me for being the cry baby. And after that i lost the courage to tell her about Taehyung... Because if she would have back fired me with questions I won't have anything to answer." I explained him what happened on Sunday after we went back home from the amusement park

"She is right though." Jungkook supported Ashi, I know she was right still hated the fact Jungkook supported her over me.

I glared at Jungkook "You are my best friend or her?" I said looking straight in his eyes which were at 45°up from my straight view point.

"Your ofcourse, still that doesn't stop me from supporting what's right." He patted my head

"Don't you dare spoil my hairstyle, it took around half an hour to tie up my hair." I said stepping back

Jungkook said "Ohh really? Anyway let's get back to work."

Hmm I nodded, with that we both went to our respective places to continue with work...