🔹12 - The Movie night 🔹

Sia's pov

I got back home smiling. And thought to myself how wrong I was to judge that guy in first meet might be there was some problem between the two. That's why he shouted at the girl.

I kept all the stuff on kitchen counter and started to put them on their respective place. That's when I noticed Ashi walking down talking on call with someone and walked towards the door.

At the same moment the door knocked, Ashi unlocked the door and there stood the one to knock the door.

I saw Jungkook and Jimin walk in number of paper bags in their hand. I watched the drama quitely standing in the kitchen.

"Thank you" Ashi said and forwarded her to take the paper bag.

Jimin pulled the bag away from Ashi and said "This is for Sia, I heard she likes pastries"

I couldn't control my laugh looking at them fighting over a pastry box and chuckled. All the three looked at me. Jungkook and Jimin said hi but Ashi looked a bit suprised. "When did you get back?"

"Just a while ago " I said walking towards them. "And now may I know what's going on?"

"I was hungry and bored too. So I called them for a movie night" she said pointing towards the paper bag jinim & jungkook (jikook♥) were holding.

"Ohhh" I nodded "Great. Then you guys pick the movie and do the set up i will heat up the food and serve it."

"Wait I will help you" Jungkook said and took the rest paper bags from Jimin. And we both walked to kitchen.

"Ok I will get pillows and blankets " Ashi announced and went upstairs.

//In kitchen//

"Jungkook... Do you remember the guy I was talking about when we went out to your favourite restaurant" I asked placing the food in heating tray.

"Hmm... Yes I do remember why?" He asked as he took out the pastry placing them in the new crockery plates. "Wait... Are you still thinking about him?" He looked at me with those questioning eyes.

"No I mean yeah." I said in a stuttering as if I was just caught red handed doing something I wasn't supposed to, I cleared my throat and said in my defence"It's like I met him at the mart where I went for shopping."

"Oh so that guy works at mart" he asked another question.

"I think so. But I don't know for sure." I said with a shrug then continued like I was more than happy that the random guy wasn't rude like I thought earlier."But the important thing is, I talked to him and I think he is not that rude I guess. Maybe I misunderstood him before."

I was interrupted by the beeping sound of oven and bent over to take out the tray I placed earlier.

"Ahh Haan. So what is he now?" Jungkook asked with a smirk when I started to place the heated food in the crockery too.

"Umm.." after a small break for finding perfect words I described the guy "sweet, caring and of helping nature."

"Ohh I see." I nodded

" So what else happened then?"I told him about the guy how he shared his drink with me and other stuff while we continued to do our work.

"Didn't you ask his name or contact?" He asked placing all the items in serving tray

"Not contact but yeah his name was Taehyung" he looked a bit suprised when I mentioned the name but then shook his head.

"What happened?"I asked

"Nothing for I second I thought you were talking about the tae-tae I know... But I am sure the one I know won't ever share his strawberry shake with anyone"

"You have a friend named Taehyung too? That's interesting"I said and received a nod. We were done with our work so we both kept all the heat food and drinks in the tray.

After taking all the food and drinks we both walked out of kitchen. And we were amazed how well Jimin and Ashi did the set up. They placed the couches together making it kind of bed and then all the pillows and blankets with a folding table in middle. The more interesting fact was they didn't fight and did this all together.

I and Jungkook got on the couch? bed whatever you call it. And placed the food on table we all enjoyed the movie with chuckles and comments at times.

We were halfway through the movie and completely engrossed in the storyline, when soon, Ashi and Jimin's voices grew hushed. Jungkook tapped my shoulder, silently urging me to look their way. And there they were, peacefully slumbering, their bodies nestled together in the most endearing embrace. Ashi's head rested gently on Jimin's shoulder, while Jimin's head found its place just above hers. They looked like a match made in heaven, But the reality was far more different. It was too irresistible not to capture the moment with a sneaky picture, even though they might give me a hard time if they ever find out. but the sheer cuteness was simply too precious to let slip away.

/Next morning/

I woke up with the ear piercing scream of Ashi. I rolled off the bed hitting my head to the side stand. I groaned in pain then walked out of my room holding my head and saw a sleepy Jungkook standing near the stairs. I guess he woke up of the same reason as me. We looked at eachother then walked downstairs.

We saw Ashi glaring at Jimin and shouted again "why on earth I am sleeping the him." I was so suprised that even tho Ashi was screaming on top of her lungs. Still Jimin was unaffected and was sleeping like nothing happened.

I looked at Jungkook "Jimin didn't die of her screams. right?"

"Ofcourse it's just the side-effect of staying with his bestfriend."

"Side-effect of bestfriend?"

"Yeah when we don't have any plans on weekends he stays with his bestfriend Yoongi Hyung and he is a heavy sleeper too."

"Ohhh" I nodded. We both walked up to the couch and saw Jimin wasn't actually sleeping he was just laying there staring back at Ashi and maybe questioning his life decisions.

I looked at Ashi and said "Can you stop screaming? The neighborhood would file a compliment against you"

"Fine but why did you leave me with him."

"Because you two slept after the interval and we were too tired to carry each of you to bedroom so we left you here" I said explaining her what happened the night earlier, she nodded then Jimin sat straight saying "Could I have a worst morning then this?"Jungkook looked at him and nodded "Ofcourse, if you get late for office our boss will show you what a worst morning would look like" Jimin checked the watch and then they both rushed out of the house saying bye. I and Ashi got ready too and took the cab for the office.

Finally getting into the work place where I was like any other random employee was something new. Yena helped me and Ashi find our respective work tables then went back to her job, And like expected her table was far from mine.

It had been just few hours of working when my heart increased again like in the restaurant few days ago. I thought I was just anxious over work. So I thought to get myself a coffee and got off my place.

I just walked for like few minutes and felt relaxed. I turned around and saw a door swing close.

 I turned around and saw a door swing close