🔹11 - Mini mart 🔹

Taehyung pov

Last night I had a weird dream. It wasn't just a dream, because logically we forgot everything what happened in the dream after we wake up. But I remember everything specially those russet brown eyes.

In the dream I was in a crowded place everyone busy in their own jobs. But there was someone whose eyes were on my the whole time. But because of so many people and rush. The face wasn't clear I could only see her eyes... Almond shaped, russet brown eyes. I tried to reach her for a clear view of her face but she disappeared in the thin air.

At first I thought it could be Joohyun, but as much I remember her eyes aren't in any shades of brown. I guess her eyes are blue or grey. I don't know.

Because of that dream I didn't had a great day at work so I left early and headed to my favourite place.

I parked my car infront of the mini mart. Yeah a mini mart, it's been here since my highschool days.

Before it had a cafe attached to it which served the best strawberry shake in city. It used to be my favourite place since then and none of my family members know I still come here.

Last year the son of owner died in a car accident. Noona was left alone as her husband is also in army so she closed the cafe and continued with the mart. I can't replace her son but atleast I could support her. So I come here on every Sunday to help her.

Yesterday I couldn't come so as an apology I was here today. As I entered the store the Floral room freshner she uses always hit my nose. I walked straight to the counter and greeted her.

"Hey noona. Sorry I couldn't come yesterday. I was caught up with work"

"It's fine my boy. I knew something would have came up." She flashed her beautiful smile.

"So how can I help you?" I asked looking around the store..

" There is nothing much to do dear. Yesterday I called for help as you didn't come."

"Ohh." I nodded. I was kinda upset because if there was no work I can't stay longer and I didn't wish to go home.

" But there is a surprise for you. Give me a min." With that she walked away. As I stood alone near the counter. I felt the weight of gaze, as if someone is constantly looking at me.

I turned to check and my eyes met the same russet brown eyes. It felt like the world paused itself. For the first time in my life I was feeling hundreds of emotions at a time.

Before I could walk up to her and talk, just like the dream she disappeared in thin air. She was right infront of me still I didn't see her face clearly.

I was about to follow her but Noona called out. "Here my dear." She kept a glass of strawberry shake of counter.

I pointed towards myself and said " For me ?"

She nodded " I made it a while ago. I thought you may come today."

I smiled and thanked her. I took the glass and said "Noona I will see around if I can do something " she just nodded and I walked around the mart.

Finally after walking around for a while my eyes fell on her. I stayed away from her sight. I didn't wanted my first impression to be creepy or a stacker.

I saw she was being confused in picking some food item. So I decided to help. I walked up to her and asked " May I help you?"

At first she got scared at the sudden voice but then she looked at me. And nodded.

" I don't know much about the taste of food item so I am confused what to pick"

"Okay. So what are you exactly looking for?" I stayed polite

She describes what she was looking for. While she described I admired her features. She wasn't a local residents of Korea. It was clear by her facials.

Once she explained. I helped her to find the best match. While we looked around for products I gave her the shake noona gave me earlier.

"By the way. My name is Taehyung. And you?" I asked

"Myself Sia Roy." She said

I got confused, as Roy sounded like a male name so I asked.."Roy? It that your name ?"

" Na na.. I am Indian. We speak name before surname. So my name is Sia." I nodded

"Ohh okay... Nice to meet you Sia " I said

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Taehyung " she smiled, her smile was even more beautiful than her eyes.

Soon the strawberry shake was over so she exclaimed "It really taste so good... Where did you get it?" I chuckled.. Not gonna lie she looked cute.

"The shop owner gave me. " I replied

"Oh.. This mart provides shakes too?" I shook my head and explained her about the closed cafe. She nodded with a pout and said"That means I am never having that shake again?"

I shrugged " Maybe." I said

Once we were done with shopping, Her cart was almost full . So I took the cart from her and walked up to the counter. Sia followed me. Once we were at the counter. Noona stared at me, then the cart

"I thought you went to look around the store. I didn't know you were here for shopping "

"Ah- no.. Noona this isn't mine. It's of my...."
I looked at Sia "friend"

"Ohh Friend" noona nodded.

"Hi dear." Noona waved at Sia "Nice to meet you. If you are Taehyung's friend. You deserve a special discount. After all your friend helps me a lot in the Shop."

After billing she thanked me and walked out of the store with the bags. She called someone, and was waiting for the particular. Her boyfriend? No no think positive.

Wait why am I bother if she is single or not. I shrugged off. After a while a cab stopped infront of her, She got into it with her stuff. I smiled and went back to talking to Noona. After not so long. I also left for my home.

The first time I did after reaching home was to wait for Hyung-soo to get free so I could tell her about my dream and the mart incident.

Because as compared to hyung I shared a better bond with Hyung-soo. We shared the secrets no one else knew about us. It's different later on she teases me about those things but so do I.

Finally when Hyung-soo was free. We both sat in the living room and I told her about my dream and the mart incident. Making sure to change the topic when anyone was around.

"So Basically you are saying that today you met the girl of your dreams" she teased and chuckled loud on which Jin hyung stared at us. And I just mumbled a nothing to him and got back to Hyung-soo.

"No.. I mean yeahhh but you aren't supposed to tease me about it" I said making a baby face on which Hyung-soo replied

"Fine~ So what's next? Any plan.."