🔹9 - Sweetheart🔹

Taehyung's pov

Joohyun... Bae Joohyun... Mr. Bae means her father... I was already expletive for my luck....

" Why are you even here ? It was supposed to be a metting with your dad... Anyway just sign the papers fast so that i can leave.." I said as I stopped infront of her.

" Why you keep ignoring me tae? You know I love you right? " She said

" Yes I know... And I have just been a bit busy lately nothing else. And also I wanted to tell you know right you and I were good friend at college and still we are, but now I don't think I love you as my girlfriend." I said

"Why can't you just love me ?" She complained

"We are not here to discuss our love story Joo." I said opening the file " You should be professional Joo-hyun." I continued

She looked at me for a while then said " I am not here for being professional. I am here so I could meet you."

" So where is your dad? " I asked

" He is at home I switched this meeting so I could meet you... As I am having all the authority rights. But I guess there was no use you are still ignoring me anyway. So tell where I need to sign." She said, I pointed towards the places she needed to sign.

She drew her signature on the respective places.

"Okay... Thank you" I said and stood up to leave...

" You can atleast have a cup of coffee with me" she asked

" Yes sure" I said.

After having her favourite coffees, I hate coffee but now I guess  her choice is even worst in coffee. Soon we both left the restaurant. On my way back I tried to call Jimin few times but he didn't answer.

" Why isn't he answering. " I mumbled and called him for the last time. He finally answered the call.

" Hey Taehyung. What happened ?" Jimin said

" Actually-" I said but got cut by a girl's voice calling Jimin "Jiminahh~ Come at fariy wheel after you are done with the call."

"Who's that ?" I asked focusing on driving.

"She is my friend" Jimin replied

" Are you out with your friends?" I asked

" Yeah. " He replied.

" You went on a hangout alone without me" I whined

" Jungkook is with me... And the girl is his best friend. So it's just me, Jungkook and a girl and her bestfriend" he explained

" Ok fine so I called to inform that you don't need to come at my place for any meeting. But if you are up for a night stay you may come. " I said

" Sure I would be there.. bye bye..." He replied with that I hang the call and kept the phone on the passenger seat.

I was almost at my desired location. Home... I love staying in room untill it's really important to leave. That's the reason I barely visit office, I parked the car and went in as always there was no one at the house expect my little friend Yeontan, that's the reason I brought him to have a company when everyone is out for work. And it turned out to be one of the best decision. He come out running as he heard the voice of door being opened. He stood infront of me.

I picked him up after closing the door. I took him to my room and served him with his favourite dog food.

While Yeontan enjoyed his meal. I went to shower.