🔹5 - Joohyun 🔹

Sia' s pov

It was just like a normal day lazy morning... I woke and did my daily routine and got ready and went down for breakfast...

" Good morning mom" I said sitting on the dinning chair.

"Good morning baby" mom reply flashing me one the most beautiful smile.

" Mom it's already 10 am, Why didn't you wake me up early." I almost shouted looking at the clock infront of dinner table.

" Your dad said you returned so late.. so I should let you sleep.." She replied

" Mamma I will be late" I started panicking

" Calm down baby. You won't be late." She said in a calm voice.

" But I have a flight in one hour." I replied

" You have a flight at 11 am and it's just 9:30 am. Now relax and have breakfast..." Mom said, I nodded

" Okay " I said and mom served me breakfast

After having breakfast I and mom checked the luggage for one last time making sure I kept everything...

" Ok Sia you should get ready now.. We will leave for airport. Your dad will be here soon. " Mom said

" What about ashi?" I asked

" Yes she will also come. Now go and get ready fast.." she replied

" Okay" I said and went in the room got myself dressed in a sweat-shirt and black jeans.

I went downstairs and said " Mom I am ready

I went downstairs and said " Mom I am ready."

" Yes dear.. your dad is here too let's go. Or you will be really late.. "

" Ok mom let's go.. But ashi? "

" She said she will directly come at airport." Mom said

All the luggage was already kept in the car. So I didn't had much to do. So I and mom dad got inside the car and drove off to the airport.

On the way to airport... Mom dad were talking about something so I wore my earpods and turned on some music.

Soon we reach the airport. Ashi was already waiting for me near the entrance with Ashi's luggage. I got out of the car with luggage followed by my parents. Dad hugged means Ashi. Telling us to take care of ourselves and eachother also few other things...

" Did you forget that Sia and ashi have a flight..." mom said

" Yes we have a flight. We should go before we miss it. Bye bye everyone " I said then Ashi and I shared a hug with mom dad respectively one last time.