01

Stars gracefully weaved together with the night sky like an artist painting on their canvas, forming an alluring scenary

Stars gracefully weaved together with the night sky like an artist painting on their canvas, forming an alluring scenary. It was something that gave one a sense of tranquility, allowing the mind to rest and the heart to slow.

Jisung ran his hand through his hair, bangs covering his eyes as he entered the hospital like every other night. His hands in the pockets of his hoodie, the same one with blood smeared on it.

He languidly scanned the empty reception, everyone being gone by midnight. He scoffed at the lack of security, as if a patient wouldn't suddenly disappear after one night.

He stalked through the familiar hallway, the snow white walls with the wooden oak ground. He stopped at the accustomed door, the silver label engraved with the name that he wished he could forget.

Jisung let out a breathy sigh, twisting the door knob before quietly entering, not wanting to ruin the silence that encapsulated the place.

His eyes landed upon the resting girl, still laid on the hospital bed with machines attached to her like she was some sort of experiment that they had to supervise.

He sat down on the couch opposite the bed, leaning back as he stared at the girl emotionlessly.

His eyes didn't glisten the same way, his heart didn't flutter like how it used to instead he just felt empty, not a spark of emotion as he looked at the girl.

Or maybe he just didn't understand his own emotions, it isn't like he had let his emotions get released, especially after what happened.

And for once, he actually agreed with his own father, emotions did make you weak.

I mean, look what had happened to him. He stopped his tears, or maybe he had already cried it all out, his eyes emotionless.

He was deep in thought when the sudden vibration of his phone cut through the quiet atmosphere of the room.

" What now?"
" You have to come to the base right now, it's an order," Chenle's voice spoke, serious and panicked unlike his usual joking and lively one.

" But I'm at the hosp-"
" This is about Haewon," Chenle snapped as his eyes trailed over to the box that sat on the table. " So you better get here if you want to help."

Jisung groaned, scoffing at his member's attitude. He continued to take his own time to stand up though, glancing at the heart monitor before diverting his attention to thr girl's face.

" Sorry angel, I can't stay the night with you today," he quietly mumbled, placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear before turning his back and exiting the room.

The boy walked towards the entrance of the hospital, yet something felt different about today though like that kind of feeling that you get when you knew you weren't alone.

His ears perked up as he heard a faint sound of a can dropping, turning his body around, eyes scanning the hallways.

He decided to shrug it off, maybe it was just someone who was visiting their own family.

So he got into his car, fingers raking through his hair as he started the engine, ultimately forgetting about what he heard and just focusing on what he needed to do at that moment.

While the hooded figure of the black haired woman hidden in the darkness of the alleyway reflected in his rearview mirror going unnoticed by him.

sry this short af but i felt unmotivated 😞