02

It wasn't a common occurrence when the whole gang was gathered together in one room, each unit usually doing their own things

It wasn't a common occurrence when the whole gang was gathered together in one room, each unit usually doing their own things. So it - even though he didn't show it - surprised Jisung when he entered the base.

It was crowded as if it was people shopping at a store, needing to push himself through the crowd in order to get through.

" What the fuck do ya'll want?" His voice pierced through the silent air, his harshness cutting through the atmosphere leading to them moving out of the way for him to walk through.

Jisung's eyes landed upon the black box, a syringe together with a tube of blue substance inside.

His attention diverted to the intertwined hands of Jaemin and his supposed "girlfriend" which made him scoff, immediately trailing his eyes towards the paper that the boy was holding instead.

Jisung snatched it from Jaemin's hands, eyes scanning through the riddle that was written.

For NCT,

here's a cure for the one in bed
the one in the hospital laying dead
aren't you interested to find out more?
there is a lot more to it than a bomb

you think it's the end but
not anymore
cause there is a lot more mysteries
left unsolved.

From the sacred.

His eyes frighteningly darkened by a fraction, raising his head scrutinizingly slow as he stared at the blue substance stored in the tube.

His mind whirled with doubts yet there was really nothing else they could do to get the girl to wake up. " I don't think we should use it until we actually confirm what it is," Jaemin voiced out, gesturing towards the tube in Jisung's hands.

Jisung only gave a half-hearted shrug, not really excited nor happy about saving his first love, rather the opposite. He didn't know what he would do if she woke up, cry tears of joy? Pathetic.

He placed the tube back into the box, turning around with his usual indifferent expression. He raised an eyebrow as his members watched him.

" Go do your work," Jisung instructed before walking off to his room - that he rarely sleeps in - without giving them a chance to respond, blatantly leaving them to do all the work.

He flopped onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling, unable to pinpoint his emotions. Was he really happy or was it just emptiness, maybe he should just stay away.

He heaved a sigh, bringing an arm over his eyes with his eyebrows knitted down. The moonlight beamed down on his figure, casting a shadow which somehow reflected what he was.

Eventually, his eyes prevailed, slowly closing as he fell asleep with his hand resting on his abdomen.

Water droplets cascaded down from the heavy dull clouds, forming a loud thud as it hit the rooftops of homes. It gave off an oddly satisfying sound, providing the residents with a form of peacefulness, allowing their eyes to close and mind to rest in the comforts of their homes.

The cooling breeze blew, tugging the hood off of the 18 year old girl as she entered the hospital. Her black hair revealing itself as her eyes scanned the hallway, making sure no one was there.

She raised her hand to her ear, using a finger to give a light tap to her in-ear monitor. " I'm here now where am I supposed to go," she harshly whispered, strolling down the hall as she looked at the names engraved on the doors.

" Look for Kim Haewon's room," the person from the other side instructed, voice deep and filled with authority.

" Why the hell must I specifically come here just to look for some random sick girl," the girl whined as she raked her fingers through her hair in frustration as she read every name on the doors yet none was the one she was looking for.

" Park Yona! You're the one who said that you want to work for us, so stop complaining and do your job," the man scolded making the girl scoff.

Her eyes lit up upon finding the room that she was looking for, twisting the door knob before entering.

" I'm in, now what?"
" Put the listening device I gave to you under the bed and place the note in the girl's hand."

She could only obey the leader's instructions, calmly doing what he said, it wasn't like anyone would catch her in the middle of the night.

She dusted her hand once she finished, satisfied. She heaved a relieved sigh from not needing to shed any blood, being someone who hated aggressiveness.

" Done. You seriously need to give me a harder mission next time cause this was so boring," she complained, pretending to yawn. She left the room, making sure the coast was clear before walking out of the hospital.

" Oh, we'll definitely be giving you harder ones soon. After all, you need to put your manipulating skills into good use."

new character? 👀

new character? 👀