13

Sometimes when we aren't aware, time passes by in a blink of an eye

Sometimes when we aren't aware, time passes by in a blink of an eye. Though it might have seemed slow, when we look back it feels like it was just a dream.

Just like that, 2 months had passed. 2 months spent trying to get her life back to normal with all the rehabilitation.

Haewon was much better than before, being able to walk and move around without any pain or even talk with her throat getting raspy. She was almost fully recovered and well after all her efforts of following the doctor's instructions despite wanting to rebel at times.

" How's my precious Hae hae doing?" Chenle practically shouted the question as he walked into her room with bags on his hands. " Your favourite boy is here to take care of you."

Haewon chuckled at him, immediately sitting up and helping him to put his things down. " I'm fine, the doctor said i can leave this place soon they just need to do some final checkups," she replied.

" Oh that's nice," he commented as he grabbed an apple and starting peeling the skin off with a knife, making himself comfortable on the chair. " Hows life with Jisung? Is he treating you like a queen?"

Haewon got quiet, looking down at her fingers while gulping down a lump in her throat. " I don't know, out of the 2 months I was awake he has only visited once and that once was when we somewhat argued I guess," she spoke softly, her voice on the edge of cracking as she thought about it.

Haewon looked at him as he took a bite off his apple,  he seemed to be thinking about something. " Do you love him?" He asked.

" Yeah, I do, very much."
" How do you know that you like him that much?"

" It's when you cant imagine being with anybody else other than him in the future. The thought of him makes your heart flutter and everything he does makes you just stare. You somehow start to notice and remember every single detail about him no matter how small it is," she answered, her lips curving into a small smile as she rambled while thinking about it.

Chenle nodded, carefully listening to what she says. " Do you feel like a tug in your heart whenever you're with them that it feels so unreal and its like you're falling in love again?" He questioned, his eyes sparkling as he looked at the girl.

Haewon raised an eyebrow, " wait... why are you asking me all this, do you have a girl you think you are falling for?" She inquired, scrutinizing the boy as he slowly nodded his head after some hesitance.

She immediately got excited, ruffling his hair. " Tell me everything, oh my gosh, who where when how?"

Chenle heaved a sigh, he should have known the questions were going to come. " Okay okay it is kind of a long story, but she's really cute and pretty," his eyes lit up as he thought about the girl he met not too long ago.

 " Okay okay it is kind of a long story, but she's really cute and pretty," his eyes lit up as he thought about the girl he met not too long ago

a short one 😋