Flight attendant pt. 2

Y/n pov

I felt my body make contact with my bed making me sigh contently. Back from the airport, a lot of fans greeted me back home. The thought made me smile a little feeling their support.

I glanced at the clock saying it's past midnight. Jeongyeon was able to not forget about my promise buying her meat. It's not a problem for me though. It's about time that I treat her for dinner like that out of her hardwork as my assistant.

I sighed once again rolling to my back. My thoughts going back to a certain flight attendant and the events that had happened earlier at the plane.

Sana, I wonder how is she. It breaks my heart to see women suffer from harassment that no one wanted. I've always hated every men who thinks that they rule the world just because they have another head. Another head that only knows how to give trauma to other people.

I mean, how can they possibly act like that? Imagine walking at night peacefully and being grabbed by a man out of nowhere just because they can't keep their pants on. Do women really have to go through that? What did we deserve to be used and objectified for their needs of lust?

I felt a vibration coming from my back pocket making me snap out of my thoughts. I frowned seeing a random number on the caller ID.

Who could possibly call at this hour? Sheesh. Might as well take it then.

"Hello?"

"Y/n?"

My brows furrowed hearing a familiar voice.

"JK? What's up? It's past midnight in here. Are you okay?" I asked sitting up.

"Y/n I have something to tell you." He said. His voice sounding serious as I feel my hairs standing up at the back of my neck.

"What? What is it?" I gulped not having a good feeling about this.

"The man earlier at the plane? He's a wanted criminal in korea." His voice sounding flat.

Criminal?

"Y/n?"

I blinked remembering he's on the other line.

"Yeah?"

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm just.. is he really?" I asked double checking. My thoughts going a hundred mile per hour.

"Yeah. And I'm glad he didn't do anything to you."

His words suddenly made me angry.

"Glad? Jungkook do you know what he did to that flight attendant? She was traumatized. And you're glad? What kind of words are you saying to me?" I said angrily gripping my phone tighter. JK sighed clearly regretting what he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew. I feel sorry for her too Y/n. I'm just glad that he didn't touched you. Because if he did then I might have lose my job." He explained making me calm down a little.

"I know JK. I'm sorry for lashing out like that. It's just.. her face.. she was so afraid. She was in shock for a very long time and I just.." I stopped, sighing heavily. "I just feel sorry for her that she have to go through that. Though she doesn't need any of our pity. It still breaks my heart that she have to experience some type of shit at her job." I ended.

"We're on our way back to korea to take this man where he deserves to be. I'll let you know when we get back. I want to see you too for-"

He's sentence were interrupted when my phone ringed signaling another call.