Psycho

Y/n pov

I inhaled deeply stepping inside the school's lobby. My mind wandering off the place as it went back to what I've been through.

I shook my head not wanting to make this day a bad day. My feet took a step, another after another as I reached the front desk.

"What can I help you today?" The woman asked. Her glasses hanging down from her nose as her eyes were already red from tiredness even if it's not even past half of the day.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Uh I'm here to talk to the principal about my sudden-"

"Oh." She cutted me off with a mumble as she finally took a good look at me. "You must be Y/n. Mr. Kim already told me about you. You don't have to worry dear. You'll just need to sign this form." She ended as she handed me a clipboard and a pen.

I blinked, confusion clouding my thoughts. I just shrugged not wanting to pry on everything. I took a good read before signing the form and handing it back to her.

"You can start tomorrow. Here's your schedule." She said finally sliding her glasses in between her eyes.

I nodded mumbling a 'thank you'. She only nodded back as a reply and went back to whatever work she was doing.

"Is that Y/n?"

I turned around hearing my name. My eyes blinking and widening realising who it was.

"Has it been that long?" I said mockingly raising my brow.

"Y/n!" Jihyo, my bestfriend screamed running towards me. I chuckled as I waited for the impact. My breathe being cut off hardly as I felt her body against mine.

"Okay, easy now." I said coughing a little. She happily let go off me while smiling.

"Is it really Y/n?" A familiar voice said making me look back up. Nayeon, my other friend mumbled while holding her lips. Her eyes widening not believing what she's seeing in front of her.

"Pabo, of course it is. Who else would it be?" Jihyo rolled her eyes making me laugh.

Nayeon ignored her statement as she quickly threw herself onto me just like what Jihyo did earlier.

"Aish. I was gone for a few months and you're already gaining weights? Really, I'm starting to think that I am much needed more than I thought." I joked making the both of them slap my arm.

Nayeon let go, looking at me still not believing I was in front of her.

"Stop with the stare will you? It's creeping me out." I said. Her eyes rolling as she step back a little.

"Since when were you out? You should've called me! Us!" Jihyo scolded. I scratched my head.

"I actually just got out this morning. Both of you are the first ones I wanted to see so, I went here." I stated cringing a little remembering what happened past few months back.

"Well now that you're here, we should go to class!" Nayeon said happily changing the topic.

I smiled a little knowing that she knows I don't want to talk about what happened.

"Yeah we should go. Bell is about to ring." Jihyo added that made me sigh silently.

"I actually can't." I stopped making them look at me. "I mean I can but they said I can start tomorrow. And besides, I don't have anything with me." I said.

They mumbled an 'oh' realising my situation. But then Jihyo was the first one to speak up.

"Then maybe we should lead you to our room? You're bed hasn't been touched ever since. You can go rest first." She said walking towards our dormitory. Nayeon on my other side.