Idols

Y/n pov

"That's good y/n! That's all for today. Make sure to rest your voice so we can wrap this up tomorrow." Pd-nim finally said through the mic connected to my headphones as I sang the chorus of my song.

"Okay. Thank you for today." I said looking through the mirror giving him a smile. I quickly got out the small room feeling a little suffocated.

"That's all for today y/n. Your schedule is done." My manager said handing me my bag. "I can drive you to your dorm now if you don't have any errands to do." She added.

I was about to reply when I heard my name being called by a very familiar voice.

"Y/N!!"

I didn't have to look behind me as I knew who it was just by hearing her high pitched voice. I stumbled a little when I felt her cling onto my arm.

"How did it go?" She said as she looked at me with her squirrel like eyes.

I averted my eyes to my manager who was now looking at us suspiciously. I quickly gave her the 'look' and she immediately understood what I meant.

"I guess I'll go ahead y/n. Don't do anything stupid!" She said giving me a smile while walking away. I watched her back fade through the hallway.

"So?" The girl said beside me still expecting for my answer.

"It went well. Sana." I finally said having my voice. I started walking slowly as she remained herself comfortable to my arms. "It didn't finished today but I'm sure tomorrow it will." I added.

"Oh really? Im happy for you! Pd-nim finally decided to give you a chance to debut. And I will finally see you perform on screen! Im so proud of you y/n-ah!" She squealed as she pulled me closer to her.

"Yeah. Im kinda nervous though." I said letting out a nervous giggle.

"Why? Don't be! I mean... it's normal for you to be nervous but.. you know to yourself that you're really good at this. Im sure you won't mess it up." She said giving me her signature smile.

"Of course. Thank you. Sunbaenim." I said in a teasing tone. I flinched when she suddenly screamed in a high pitch tone. Damn those vocals.

"And you're gonna be my hoobae!" She jumped enthusiastically. Does this girl ever get tired?

"It's already past nine in the evening and you still have this energy to jump and squeal. Are you an alien?" I said giving her an amusing look. I quickly regretted what I said when she pinched me hard. It's my turn to squeal loudly this time. "Ouch! Sana! That hurt!" I pouted.

"Aww my hoobae is acting cute now?" She said in a baby tone pinching my cheeks.

"No." I quickly changed my expression and looked straight ahead. I heard her giggle because of my action.

"There's nothing bad at being cute y/n. You're still a baby and I think your fans will like this side of you." She said. I saw her smiling to herself.

"Im not a baby anymore! Im an adult now you know? And I should be acting more mature now. Also now that my debut is coming." I said crossing my arms.

"Aigoo. Sure y/n. You are really matured now. Even the song that you wrote sounds more mature than the old y/n I knew. What is it about again?" She asked giving me her cute questioning look.

"Oh.. uh its about a person who wants to escape from all the lie that had been happening to her/him." I said trying my best to explain the song I wrote. She just looked at me with an unreadable expression.