Wedding

Y/n's POV

"Hey love." Sana whispered carefully.

My eyes scanned her face, this girl still makes my heart jump in every different time of the day.

"Hi." I replied. Maybe my voice was cold as she looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" Her brows knitted as she made her way to me. I sat down meeting her halfway.

We're on the bed. It's yellow hour right now and the sunset shone against the window. The sunlight reflected against her eyes making it look like a pool of chocolate.

"Nothing. I'm sorry. That sounded cold." I frowned a little.

She suddenly giggled making me look back at her. Oh what a sight to see.

"It's fine love. I was wondering where you went earlier. You suddenly disappeared." She said looking at me. Her eyes bore deeper into mine.

I suddenly felt insecure so I stood up. Her eyes following me.

"I-I'm sorry. I just didn't felt like conversing with the others." I said as I stood in front of the mirror. I didn't like what I saw so I walked towards the window where the sunset was starting. The waves of the ocean can still be heard even from a mile away.

"You could've just said so. But that's okay, though we should get ready. The wedding's about to start." She said standing up. Her white dress hanging just below her knees.

My eyes shifted towards her. My heart jumped again. I was lucky enough to be with her. I almost thought the world hated me for giving me a lot of insecurities. But of course, that's not what the world is like. It'll always give you something to wake up to. Even if it's little. In my case, none of this is little.

Right. The wedding. Chaeyoung my bestfriend, and her fiancée, Mina, which is Sana's bestfriend, is getting married.

"All right. I'll get ready." I said blinking.

She smiled at me and stared for a second before walking towards me and kissing my cheek.

"I love you." She giggled.

I smiled hearing her. I feel crappy since this morning and she never fails to make it better.

I didn't got the chance to reply as she went outside the room quickly.

My heart pounded against my chest feeling loved. But then again, the insecurities made its way to me, again.

______________________

Every family, friends, and workmates gathered around the newly wedded couple. Our feet buried against the sand. Sana's hand was on mine as I wiggle my toes a little feeling relaxed.

She suddenly giggled that made me look at her.

"What?" I said raising my brows.

"Nothing. You're just adorable." Sana said smiling at me. I smiled back feeling my blood rush to my cheeks.

I looked back at my feet feeling the warm sand against it when suddenly, I heard my name.

"Y/n!!!"

My hand tighten against Sana as I raised my head. I saw Chaeyoung running towards me with a big smile on her face.

"I'm married!!!" She squealed cutely. I laughed seeing her do the famous victory dance.

I let go of Sana's hand joining Chaeyoung's dance. The people gathered around, looking at us while laughing. The DJ must have seen us as I heard the music changed into a much more up beat. Soon enough, everyone joined us and I heard Sana's laugh echoed throughout the crowd. I glanced at her feeling my heart swell at the sight.