Return of Dr. Prankenstein!

A/N: This is the final chapter of 'No More Pranks!' Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this book, it really means a lot! And thanks for being patient with my inconsistent as shell updates! 😅
It took me two years to write this...idk if that's good or bad!😂

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy the final chapter, and the book in general!

*Gives tissues* Here, take some for the road, you'll need them when I update my other books! 😏

Enjoy!

~*~

Mikey chuckled mischievously to himself as he snuck out of his brother's rooms. He had a special surprise planned for his family, to make up for missing April Fools Day.

"And the time, no one will get hurt!" He whispered to himself happily as he headed off to his room and waited for his family to discover his surprise.

They weren't wearing their prank-proof suits...

About two hours later, Leo awakened and sat up in bed. As he did so, his forehead bumped a wire in front of him, triggering a mechanism that caused powdered sugar to fall on him.

"Mikey!"

Mikey laughed to himself as he heard his oldest brother yelp in surprise. He stayed in his room, though. Raph was next on the list for sure!

And he was right. Several minutes later, he heard Raph screaming. "My bed is full of cockroaches! Mikeyyy!" Mikey burst out into laughter, imagining the look on Raph's face.

Just a minute later, Donnie ran out of his lap covered with syrup and chicken feathers. "Ugh, I hate maple syrup!" He tried to get it off of him but it was stuck to his shell like glue.

"Mikey!"

Mikey laughed harder, then smirked. He hoped Splinter wouldn't be too mad about this next one...

Just as he expected, Mikey soon heard a yelp come from the bathroom where Splinter had been taking a shower...not even Splinter was safe from Mikey's pranks.

The wise rat's hair...er fur conditioner had been tampered with.

Splinter's fur was temporarily dyed pink-

"Michaelangelo!"

Mikey giggled as he then heard that sound footsteps leading to the kitchen. "Where is that little goofball?" Raph asked. Though, he didn't sound mad...

He seemed amused.

"I do not know, but I hope this is not permanent." Splinter responded, running his hand through his now pink fur with a soft chuckle.

Mikey made himself appear suddenly using a smoke bomb, but before his family could saw a word, they heard creaking coming from above them and slowly looked up.

There was a giant water balloon.

Splash!

"Mikey/Michaelangelo!"

Mikey burst out laughing as he took a look at his family. Leo was white as snow, Raph was scratching every inch of his body, Donnie looked like a chicken and Splinter was pink.

"Dr. Prankenstein for the win!" Mikey whooped in celebrating, during a victory dance as his family chuckled. "You forgot one important thing though, Mikey." Leo told his brother.

Mikey paused mid-dance. "What do you mean Leo?" He asked. "You forgot to say April Fools!" His family said all at once as Mikey blinked, confused.

"But it's not April Fools Day anymore!" He said matter-o-factly. "It's still April." Donnie said as Mikey simply shrugged and grinned and pulled on a rope that was hidden from view.

Confetti rained down on the brothers and Splinter. "April Fools!" Mikey cheered as he laughed his shell off, taking in the looks on his family's faces. They laughed along with him.

"Aw yeah, Dr. Prankenstein is in the lair, whoop!" Mikey jumped up and down, resuming his victory dance whilst breaking the fourth wall by humming the TMNT theme song in celebration as he shook his shell.

Splinter chuckled. "It is good to have you back, Michaelangelo." He rubbed Mikey's head affectionately. "It's good to be back, papa!" Mikey grinned up at his father as they all hugged him.

"By the way, is this permanent?" Splinter gestured to his pink fur. Mikey smirked a little. "Maybe~!" Splinter then said, "You are grounded for all eternity." Their eyes widened.

"Just kidding!" Mikey laughed nervously as he jumped in the air. "Pranked ya, booyakasha!" The brothers and Splinter chuckled. "We wouldn't have it any other way..."

Mikey smiled and hugged his family. "By the way, I rigged the whole lair with pranks! Have fun!" The brothers and Splinter groaned. "Mikey!"

"April Fools~!"

~The End!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the final chapter! I really hope you enjoyed this book as well! Looks like Mikey's back to the prankster turtle that we all know and love! I've enjoyed writing this but as they say all good things must come to an end!

Thank you all for so many reads, comments and votes! You're all amazing and I love each and every one of you! Thank you!!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😻😸💖💋🐭🐢🍕