Revenge!

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys, enjoy!

*Gives you a fluffy baby kitten to apologize for not updating in eons*

~*~

The turtles and Splinter stood outside of Mikey's room. "Are you sure this will work, Donatello?" Splinter asked, as they each held something behind their backs.

Donnie nodded, flashing a gap-toothed grin. "I'm almost positive this will make Mikey start pranking us again!" He assured his family.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope it works!" Raph said. "We all do, Raph." Leo responded as they nodded.

The turtles were planning something. Something that reminded them of the past. A distant memory that seemed to have been resurrected.

Flashback:

5-year-old Mikey had just pranked his brothers by drawing all over their faces as they napped. The youngest turtle was now watching tv, engrossed in one of his favorite shows, Crognard.

The unsuspecting turtle didn't see his older brothers behind him, holding something behind their backs. The turtle tots smirked a little.

"Hey Mikey!" Leo called, gaining his youngest brother's attention. Mikey turned around in his beanbag chair, peeking over at his older brothers.

"Yeah, what is it guy-" Mikey was suddenly hit by something...or rather three wet, cold things. Water balloons. The young turtle was soaked.

"Victory!" The three brothers high-threed each other, cheering as Mikey ran to dry off.

Flashback over:

The older brothers chuckled fondly at the memory. They had gotten revenge on Mikey because he had pranked them. Now, they were about to do it again.

With that, Leo knocked on Mikey's door. "Mikey? Can we come in?" He called. Mikey sighed. "I guess..." He mumbled as Raph opened the door.

The older brothers and Splinter stood around Mikey expressionlessly. They showed no emotion as they stared at the youngest turtle for almost a full minute.

Needless to say, Mikey was starting to get a little creeped out. "Uh, are you guys oka-" Something cold and wet hit Mikey straight in the face.

A water balloon.

Mikey rubbed at his face in surprise. He certainly wasn't expecting that. "Hey, who threw that?" He demanded, shell shocked to say the least.

He'd never been hit with a water balloon before, usually it was the other way around. Splinter couldn't help but smirk at his youngest son.

Mikey stared at his father in shock. Then, before he could say a word, three more water balloons hit him square in the face, drenching him.

Mikey sputtered. The turtles and Splinter smirked. "Pranked you!" They said triamphently as Mikey continued to look at them in shock.

"Huh? Why? Wha...?" Mikey was flabbergasted. He'd never been pranked by his family before! It was kinda funny...but why had they don't it? He didn't understand.

They hated pranks. He knew they did. So why would they go through all this trouble? Mikey wasn't sure. He was confused as shell. He looked up at his family with a small laugh.

"You guys pranked me...?" Mikey was shell shocked. "Why?" Raph sat up. "To get ya ta start prankin' us again, Mike." Raph answered gruffly.

Mikey looked away. "Why would you want me to prank you guys?" He remembered the prank that had gone wrong. "You hate my pranks..."

"No we don't..." Leo said softly. "Yes you do! You guys always get annoyed when I prank you..." Mikey replied.

The older brothers sighed. "Yes, we do but that doesn't mean we don't like your pranks...the mood does need lightening every now and then and your pranks help with that."

Mikey looked up. He wasn't sure whether to believe them or not. He had always assumed that his older brothers hated his pranks. The reason Mikey pranked in the first place was to make them laugh and smile.

But Mikey didn't stop pranking because he thought his family was annoyed by it. He quit pranking because he had hurt his brothers with his pranks.

That was why.

Splinter placed his paw lightly atop Mikey's shoulder, looking down at his son as his reddish-brown orbs peered into Mikey's baby blue ones.

"Michealangelo, is there something else you want to tell us? Perhaps, the real reason why you have stopped pranking?" Splinter prodded.

Mikey froze. The other turtles glanced at him in mild confusion. Mikey backed up a little. His father gave him an encouraging look.

Suddenly, the orange-banded turtle turned around and ran out of the room, out of the lair and into the sewers, leaving his family shell-shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the update! I'm really sorry it took so long, I hope you guys haven't given up on thai story! I had writers block, but it has been lifted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the update! I'm really sorry it took so long, I hope you guys haven't given up on thai story! I had writers block, but it has been lifted!

The comic that inspired my idea! I don't own it, I just edited it!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy 😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕