"We Miss The Pranks..."

Mikey was bored. All he really wanted to do was pull a prank on his bros, but of course, he wasn't going to.

Instead, he decided to just read a comic book and stay in his room all day. It would be better for everyone if he just stayed out of the way.

The turtles and Splinter were in the lair, all wrapped up in their own thoughts. They all were a little confused, and a bit worried.

Leo didn't think he'd miss Mikey's pranks so much. Sure, they were annoying, especially when he did it during a battle, but in a way, they needed the pranks.

Raph felt the same way. He thought Mikey's points were annoying sometimes...okay, all the time...

But in a way, he sort of missed them. A prank was like a way to loosen tension, especially when they were all either on edge or just feeling down.

That's why Mikey did pranks in the first place. Because he wanted to make his family smile and take away the stress and tension of a hard day.

Donnie missed the pranks as well. Even though they were sometimes annoying, they still made things a little more interesting.

Splinter, who was rarely ever pranked, sort of missed them as well. He took amusement out of seeing his three older sons covered in glitter or glue or soaking wet from water balloons.

They all exchanged glances and sighed. "Okay, I think we need to talk to him, something is obviously off." Leo decided as the others agreed.

The turtles walked to Mikey's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Mikey? Can we come in?"

Mikey opened the door with a smile. "Hey dudes, what's up!" He put away his comic book. The brothers walked in and sat on the bed.

"Mikey, can we talk to you about something?" Donnie asked as Mikey nodded. "Uh, sure D!" He grinned.

Raph could see the box of prank stuff under Mikey's bed. It was like he didn't use it anymore. Why would Mikey give up his prank things?

"So dudes, what did you want to talk about?" Mikey asked curiously as he glanced up at his older brothers.

Leo cleared his throat. "Well um...we were just curious on why you didn't bother pranking us yesterday...you've never missed April Fool's Day."

Mikey sighed. "Oh...that." He mumbled. "No reason, I just didn't feel up to it." He lied as they stared at him in shock.

Raph didn't believe that. "Mike, ya love pranking us, especially on your favorite holiday! What gives?"

Mikey looked down at the floor. "I...I don't like pranks anymore dudes, their stupid...and dangerous." He mumbled that last part.

Donnie looked at his little brother. He had a feeling Mikey was lying. "This is a prank, isn't it? You're pranking us, aren't you?"

Mikey shook his head, a serious look on his face. "No, I'm not...no more pranks, I mean it."

The turtles exchanged worried glances. They could tell Mikey was serious. They weren't used to seeing him so serious.

"Okay Mikey, if that's how you feel..." Leo sighed as they all left. Mikey sighed and flipped on his bed.

"It's better this way, my pranks were too dangerous, they'd be better off without them...their probably happy."

He sniffled, feeling tears well in his eyes as he looked sadly at the box of his prank things.

"No more pranks..."

Master Splinter watched as his sons walked out of Mikey's room. "Have you spoken with Michealangelo?"

Leo nodded. "Hai sensei, he told us that he...he didn't like pranks anymore, but we think he's lying."

Splinter hummed, deep in thought. "I do believe that does not sound like Michealangelo at all..." He stroked his goat-ee as the turtles sighed.

"We're worried about him sensei, it's not like him to give up pranking, he loves it way too much!" Donnie added.

"I am worried as well, my sons...you are sure Michealangelo is not pranking you?" Splinter asked.

Raph nodded. "We're sure, he seemed so serious about it." He sighed. "What's going on with him?"

Donnie then had an idea. "I think I know something that just might work..." He smiled mischievously.

Leo, Raph and Splinter looked at him. "Well, what is it?" Leo asked as he looked at Donnie in confusion.

Donnie just smiled. "You'll see..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys! Oo, cliffhanger! What's Donnie planning? And will it work? Stay tuned to find out!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy 😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😇😂😻😸💖💋🐭🐢🍕