"What's Up With You?"

The brothers and Master Splinter still sat in the lair. It was dark now, and they hadn't moved very much.

After a long silence, Raph had enough. "Ok, that's it!" He yelled. "Cone on Michealangelo, prank us already!"

There was nothing. Splinter placed his hand on his annoyed son's shoulder. "I do not think it is going to happen."

Leo stood up with a sigh. "I can't believe this!" He muttered. "We sat here for the whole day for nothing!"

Donnie muttered in agreement. Where was Mikey and why hadn't he pranked them yet? It was weird.

Mikey sat in his bed, sighing for the 20th time that day. "I'm missing out on my favorite holiday...But I can't prank."

He looked at the empty spot in his room where he once kept all of his prank stuff. It looked bare and sad.

"They're probably happy...they always her annoyed when I prank them, so why do it? They'll just get annoyed."

Mikey flopped on his bed again. "Oh well, it's over anyways..." He murmured, grabbing his T-phone to listen to some music.

The others sat as still as statue in the lair and after a whole day of this, they were at their wits end.

"Maybe Mikey's prank this year is to not prank us at all?" Donnie suggested, standing up.

"Who cares?" Raph growled. "Come on, lets go beat some sense into him!" He punched his fist for effect.

"Raph, we're not going to beat him up....but we are going to talk to him." Leo responded, standing up.

Raph rolled his eyes while Splinter went to bed. Donnie followed Raph and Leo to Mikey's room, yawning.

Mikey had been almost asleep when he was startled by very loud banging coming from his door.

"Uh, come in?" He said in confusion, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His bros walked in looking annoyed.

Why are they so mad? I didn't even prank them today!

"What are you guys wearing?" He asked, seeing them wearing the weird, puffy white suits.

"Nevermind that...what's your deal?!" Raph yelled. "Don't ya know what day it is?" Mikey nodded in confusion.

"Uh, yeah it's Friday." He replied. "Mikey, it's April fool's day!" Leo said in shock and surprise.

Mikey nodded. "Oh, yeah...I know." They looked at him like he'd just grown an extra head or something.

"Are you serious?!" Raph yelled. "You knew this whole time...we were waiting all day for your stupid pranks!"

Mikey frowned sheepishly, "Oh...uh well, I decided not to prank you guys this year, or ever again."

They looked at him, jaws dropped. "What?!" They all shouted. "Mikey, what are you talking about?!"

Mikey shrugged, picking up a comic. "I'm done with pranks." He said simply. Leo took the comic from him.

"We hid all day for nothing!"

"We wasted a whole day doin' nothin'!"

"I even made prank proof suits!"

Mikey moved back a little. He was confused. Did they want him to prank them or not? It was confusing.

He stayed quiet, not really sure what to say. They murmured to each other so Mikey couldn't hear.

"He must be pranking us." Raph announced. "He has to be...he would never quit pranking!"

"I agree, Mikey loves pranking more than anything...he wouldn't just give it up." Donnie whispered back.

"Don't say anything more about it...you were right Don, his prank was to not prank is at all." Leo said.

Mikey looked at them in confusion. "Uh, sorry to disappoint you guys...I didn't think you'd mind."

They all exchanged glances. "That's ok Mikey...goodnight." Leo said quietly. Raph and Donnie muttered agreeably.

Mikey smiled a little. "See you dudes in the morning." He grinned, jumping onto his bed to get some sleep.

They walked out of the room. "He's totally pranking us guys, just wait." Raph said. "Yeah, he's going to."

They went to bed....but not before checking their beds to make sure they weren't rigged with pranks.

They knew Mikey was going to prank them...

Eventually....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey readers! I really hope you enjoy! More updates coming real soon! Will Mikey ever prank again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey readers! I really hope you enjoy! More updates coming real soon! Will Mikey ever prank again?

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕