𝘁𝘄𝗼

MAY 31st

TROST LIBRARY

EARLY MORNING

"We'd love to come." Jonae responded quickly. Just by habit you made a bit of stank face only cause she said yes too fast. "Well, you don't have to come if you don't want to y/n but I reaally really want you to come." Connie smiled to you.

"I guess we're going" you huffed looking to Jonnie who was consumed in conversation with Jean.

"What's your real name?" you asked because you know his name is not no fucking Connie. "C'mere" he pointed over to you. Naturally you leaned over the table intrigued to hear.

He came close to your ear, "Constance" the feeling of chills running down your spine from hearing his rough version of a bad whisper.

"Well Constance, I like that, why don't you go by that?" sitting back into your seat, he took a moment in thought. Why didn't he correct people? Too late now.

"I don't know, getting called Connie just stuck with everyone, but you can call me my name." he said with that cute smile to which you nodded. You wonder how many people knew that.

He leaned over the table, almost like he read your mind, "Only you though, nobody else mkay?" feeling kind of special to know his name and be exclusive in calling him it.

"Y/n can't you and Jean switch seats? Im tryna be by you" he said forming a sly pout. Looking over to Jean who seemed more than happy to get the chance to sit next to Jonnie.

Creating the simple interaction switching seats, and within the few seconds Jonnie was already feeling up on him as soon as he sat.

"Jean what do you do in your spare time? Actually better yet how old are you?" Jonae asked looking up at him while leaning on his shoulder.

"I um I work with Connie but we're in school too, and I'm 20. How about you?" she hummed at his short response. "I'm 19, in school. I just moved from ATL though so I don't got a job. Y/n either."

"Girl stop telling my business you don't know what I do! I could be a trappa for all you know! What if I sell dope?? Maybe I'm Trost's finest dough..boy?" you said the end questioningly since you knew dough-girl wouldn't flow as good.

Jean and Connie chuckled while looking at each other, which left you a bit confused because wasn't shit funny, well kind of.

OH, OH, I started giggling a lot because I realized and ian never been good at math but baby two plus two always made four!

I whispered, "Y'all are only laughing cause y'all probably sell dope" both their faces turned a shade of red. Jonnie sucked in her cheeks stopping the laughs from escaping.

"Awh the doughboys want us! Go ahead dap me up n/n, we got it like that huh" I reached over and dapped her up, "Yardy kno" Connie and Jean just sat with their heads down avoiding any eye contact.

Connie looked me up n down before speakin, "Look I don't know where you heard that y/n but yeah maybe, is that gonna change how you think bout me?" he wished him and Jean would shut the fuck up more.

"Nope." I popped the P, I really didn't mind, shit happens, people have families who need providing. He's in school, he clearly doesn't plan to do it forever so why should I trip? He wrapped his arm around me and brought me into his shoulder, "Oh I think I'm gonna like you a whole lot y/n"