𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

dont play the song yet

JULY 10th

PIECKS PARTY

|| NSFW || THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT THIS CH ||

12:45am

After arguing with Armin about minding his damn business and elaborating to Connie on shutting the fuck up, we were all inside Piecks house. People dancing, eating face the usual.

Sasha was deejaying to some extent I guess. Jonae was dancing on Jean, beside her Malia danced on Armin, Mikasa went upstairs with Eren an hour ago and never came back, they was fasho fucking. I'd dance with Connie but none of this was making me wanna dance, so I laid my head on his shoulder while he smoked.

I'd took some hits but I'd drank earlier and I'd rather not be a mess at someone elses house. Although I was mostly sober. We killed the blunt and I'd been drinking ice water which he took a few sips of but he didn't drink too much cause he said the icey gum and water didn't mix well in his mouth.

I scooted over on top of his lap, my legs hanging off, I sorta leaned to the side but he held me on with his arm around my waist. I watched the party while he talked to some dreadhead.

(Start the song now I think)

He was bouncing his leg, unintentionally but it felt really good and I felt myself getting hot and wet. I could tell he felt it too when his hands rubbed my sides tracing over the start of my shorts.

"Baby you wanna go upstairs, we can sleep if you want" before I could accept, Still Anxious by Jimmy Zoe became louder, Connie must be a big fan of the song cause his eyes had a light glimmer, moonlight creating a streak in his face, shining on his white teeth.

(BRA IMAGINE CONNIE CHEWING GUMMMM LIKE WHEN GUYS CHEW GUM TO THE SIDE WHEN THEY TALKKKK LAWDDDDD)

He pulled me by my arm near the dancing crowd, turning my back to his chest. My hips swinging to the beat, his arms found my waist and he followed my movements. His gum chewing pausing between lyrics while he whispered them in my ear, "Im nasty the furthest thing from classy, tryna leave my teeth marks imbedded in yo ass cheeks, slim waist thick thighs couldn't let her pass me", his kiss trickling on my ear with the cool of his breath while we rocked.

Chills down my neck, that second heartbeat kicking in heavy right about now. He was looking down at me from behind, I looked up at him from the side while his hands pressed me against his dick, which was an apparent bulge now and boyyy was I tryna fix it for him. Taking my hand down sliding it behind my back, slipping right into his shorts feeling his veins, length and thickness right through his boxers.

Running my finger over it, steadying my grind against him, he let out a scoff, taking a hand moving my red waves of hair to one side, he started a slow suck, kissing the hot spots after taking a look at a mark he'd made. Coming close to my ear again, "She tell me that she aint the type but she fw me heavy, man this lil bitch is bad and I hope she a wetty, I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't anxious, sit that pussy on my face and let a - taste it, then you gettin back shots till yo legs shakin" planting kiss after kiss on my neck while my hand spread across his dick.

Palm moving against him in a slow up and down motions letting my nail run over the tip, amen for my extra ass nails cause his dick was way too long for just my fingers. His breaths getting heavier the more I pressed my palm, I looked up to him with a smile seeing his red cheeks and red eyes to match, eyes low yet so..focused? Yeah.. fixated on me.