𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

JULY 13TH

CONNIES APT

10:34am - Wednesday

Connie turned in his sleep, holding you tightly as your back pressed into his chest. Small murmurs leaving your mouth as you turned alongside him.

Waking out of his sleep slowly kissing into your cheek softly, looked above the bed to the sun shining through the silver curtains.

Looking back at you slumped he wanted to enjoy the moment and go back to sleep but five minutes later an alarm on your phone went off followed by a phone call.

Turning in your sleep, facing into his chest ignoring the alarm, "Turn tha shit off bae" you said, wrapping your arms around him.

"Its Jonae calling and the alarm say hair" instantly lifting your body up, turning to the phone you picked it up answering Jonaes call.

"I just woke up, ima come give me 30 my fault, don't start nobody head"

"Bitch I knew you'd be late so I lied and booked you for 11:25, ain't this some shit!"

"My bad Jonnie, i'm getting out of- o-ow- bed now" as you stood from the bed your legs became like goo, feeling really weak.

"You good sis?"

"I, uh yeah I'm straight. Ima hit you later" Jonnie said goodbye and reminding you the urgency.

Connies head laid onto top of his hands as he watched you. "Why you ain't tell me we was going to get yo hair done?"

"Well I was gonna go before you woke up and then come back a new bitch" you walked slowly, practically dragging your body to the towel rack.

"Mmm, ima come shower with you" your head shot back to Connie who was getting up just fine. "Fuck you and yo working legs bitch, thank god I'm sitting in the chair" you turned the hot water on laying your towel on the counter.

"You the one wanted to take it there, what ima do? Say no to my girl? I could neverr. That's also why yo telfars coming in the mail" Connie walked into the bathroom brushing his teeth while you sat and peed while the fog filled the room.

"YOUU GOT ME TELFARRSSS!? Wheennn?? Ooh yeahhh Ima be walking around with my..what color?" you swung your red hair side to side as you imagined yourself.

"White, green, black, red, well burgundy, I was gon get this brown one but it was sold out. Same with beige and lilac. Do you know how long I was sitting on that site, it was like getting new J's man" your eyes widened at the number of colors Connie listed.

"Why??? One would be a cute gift but baby..four.." you counted each color on your hand looking up to Connie showing him four fingers.

"You said you wanted it, you were like, 'Want a telfar' got you telfar and I just hit a big li- I just did some work yesterday so I'm fresh on stacks" spitting some of the toothpaste into the sink you wiped as he looked away and got up.

Walking back over to Connie you got your toothbrush together rubbing his back with your free hand. "You're crazy, that's too much"

"Should've asked for a birkin I woulda-"

"Huh? I can't hear you over the teeth brushing and sink" Connie shook his head nevermind and finished brushing, touching the water to make sure it was warm enough he got in and soon after you followed.

Both now cleaned up and getting dressed you slipped into your slides, popping your gum as you say on the kitchen counter waiting for Connie.

He came out the room with a white tee, grey sweats and forces, "Mhm yeah go ahead and change for me, thanks boo"