𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

july fifteenth

Friday

8 hours later.

You don't know why this nigga sleeps like that, but you were damn near falling off the couch as he held you tightly pressed right behind you.

You looked at the watch that you had yet to return, as you moved you wrist it made a jangle sound clanking against your own bracelets.

Connie stirred from his sleep seeing you looking at your wrist counting the longer lines. "Mhm, like this lemme show you" he brought his finger to the front of the watch pointing at the lines.

"Big lines is 1,2,3, the hours, the littlest lines are not that important and then the medium lines are like 10,15,30. Get it?" you nodded yes so Connie took his hand back to your waist as you mumbled the numbers.

"Okay now tell me what time it is but don't check your phone" you counted over the big lines then to the little ones, "..Sixteen...oh! Four thirty-two" his cheeks rosed as you looked back at him with excitement.

"We have to get ready now, the drive is long" he kissed over your head and you sat up unclasping his watch. "What're you doing" you pulled his hand biting your bottom lip as you put his watch back on him.

"Undo the chains, you need yo jewelry back" you sat up moving your braids so he could but he just smacked his teeth, "No keep them on" you shook your head reaching back undoing one, "Well will you keep that one at least?" you looked down to your neck then rolling your eyes.

"Why nigga cause it say springer?" he nodded with a pleased face. You left the chain on, handing him the other and sliding the rings off too. "Na I do want this bracelet tho" he sat up because finally you asked for something.

"Its yours! I can get you a matching anklet if you want" you nodded a soft yes and he smiled, leaning towards you to kiss your cheek as he slid his ring finger ring back on along with his index finger ring on the opposing hand.

"Gonna go shower now, bye friend" you stood up but Connies body quickly chased yours, "Lemme shower with you ma" you took your index finger wiggling it left and right.

"Nuh uh cause you be tryna touch me in my nonosquare and ion need that in my life right now" he gave a rightside heavy smile to you as he titled his head in the same tilted direction.

"Oh so you don't be tryna touch where I pee at?" you shook your head no before going to the bathroom.

While you were in the shower Connie dug threw his closet bringing out what he had bought you for tonight. He peeked his head in the bathroom first seeing your silhouette through the fog.

He laid the white dress out, the heels beside it under the counter, and the bag on the door knob. You felt like you noticed another presence in the bathroom as he did so, "Constance bae thats you?" you turned your head covering your breast with your arms as you called for him.

"Yeah" you peeked your had through, moving the sliding glass door, "Cmere" and of course he came standing in front of you as you popped your head out but covered your soaking body.