𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

JULY 9th

TRAVELING--

a month later - Friday

Since the day of the grill shop you and Connie texted and facetimed every day. Learning more about him only made you like him more, you were so sprung you couldn't wait to see him tonight, the last you saw him was that same day, at the library that night.

Jonnie says I was soo geeked when I got home that she thought I'd been fucking. Even though I just kinda read and Connie watched? he says admired but either way, he was with me, being a weirdo, just how I liked him.

Today there was a party at a girl named Piecks, it was supposed to be like an hour away and we were to spend the night, Connie insisted I wore some of his clothes to sleep there which I guess was fine. We were all going in one car, I continued to meet more of Connie's friends in the recent weeks.

Armin, Sasha, and their significant others, well Sasha's was always switching like, every few days, and Armin had been dating Malia for a long time.  Eren was driving, Mikasa in passenger and Jonae, Jean, me, Connie, Malia, Armin and Sasha were to figure the rest of the seating out amongst ourselves.

We were going in somebodys uncle's truck, I think Eren's. Originally you weren't going but Connie begged and you wanted to see him so, now you're going. Right now you were on facetime with him while you waited on Mikasa and Eren to come get you and Jonnie, Eren and Mikasa had already gotten Armin, Mali, Jean and Connie.

"God Eren you're driving so fucking slow!" I heard Connie and Jean start to bicker with Eren about getting Jonnie and I faster. "It's ok Jonnie's still switching lashes because hold on" bringing the phone near her face she spoke, "Connie! Which lashes do you think Jean will like better!? WAIT IS HE WITH YOU???? IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID Y/N GET THE CAMERA OFF ME" she jerked the phone back at you.

On Connie's end he was showing Jean the phone, "Please tell her she'll be beautiful in either, I do like the long ones with the space between them she know's what I mean" Jonnie looked back at me holding the phone with a beaming smile and got the lashes ready before she pressed them on her lashline.

"Tell her we're outside" the muffled sound came from Connie's phone indicating the time to go. He hung up as Jonnie got our bag and I made sure everything was off and locked up. Coming out of our building seeing Connie scuffling to get out of the car. He jumped out, Jean following and getting the bag from Jonnie. "I, MISSED, YOUUUU" Connie shouted through muffled kisses hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too" I huffed as he let me go grasping my hand pulling me into the car. Jonnie was seated in the row in front of us with Jean, her legs already stretched out on his lap as she asked for aux. Getting settled in the back with Connie, he got on his phone hitting record.

"My girlfriend matching me, she wanna be me sooo baddd" cocking your head back you snatched the phone up, "Na na he gon call me talm bout 'what colors you wearin, lemme see yo shoes' face ass nigga! He a damn lie!" he shook his head taking his phone, "Bye bye vlog stink here has said too much!" as he saved the video you waved a goodbye in his face.